A man came across this old tower one day
It was straight like from a book he once read
He lifted his head up and saw this young lady
And here's what the lady said:

"Moi je m'appelle mademoiselle
Noir Et comme vous pouvez le voir
Je ne souris, ni ris, ni vis."
Et c'est tout ce qu'elle a dit

"The melody is nice, but it seems alittle sad." "AAAHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed as Sonic held you suddenly forbehind. "You depressed without me?" Sonic asked now used to your reactions."Not depressed, lonely. The song was just something I found on a video watchingplatform and liked it." "Youtube. You mean youtube." He sighed pulling you evencloser "I'm back now. I think we should listen to somethingto put us in a different mood." You blushed at that "Drunken love?" "I'll grabthe sake." Sonic said as he let go of you causing you to laugh.

King:

King was out standing in a long lineup to buy the newest video game with bonus features for the first 500 people, the first 100 got even better in game items. He had left early that morning and still wasn't back. You looked at his living room not liking the way he had it set up. You figured that since you two had been dating for some time, he wouldn't protest to the changes you were making. Putting on the playstation, you scrolled through his saved videos before landing on a fan made playlist. "Fan made? What? Maybe it will be good background noise. Moving the entertainment stand has too many wires. King can move it for me." You quickly drew up a floor plan for reference then began rearranging the space. It was a tedious task, made easy by the fan made songs based on some of his favourite games.

"And when the day begins to take form
You won't be leaving those doors
You'll only live with us inside the darkness as we tear you up inside

I was left behind
All this torture will unwind
I was never all that kind
If you were to rewind
Then you would find
I was left behind
Take your turn to run and hide
I will catch you all the time
This night no longer shines
Your tears divine
You'll now be mine!"

You screamed loudly as King held you from behind singing part of the lyrics with you. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you [Name]. Just perfect timing." You soon caught your breath before hugging the much taller man. "I didn't hear you come in. Did you get the game? We're all set up to play." King nodded handing you the bag, you looked in aww seeing the box. "Did you change the living room?" "If you move the entertainment stand we'll have extra room in there and play games without that horrible glare." King took the hint before making the needed adjustments. Anything to keep you happy.

Metal Bat:

"The valley green was so serene
In the middle ran a stream so blue...
A maiden fair, in despair, once had met her true love there and she told him...
She would say...
"Promise me, when you see, a white rose you'll think of me
I love you so,
Never let go,
I will be your ghost of a rose..."

You softly sang along as you stood in front of your canvas painting away. You had been feeling unfulfilled lately, wanting to change that you took up one of your old hobbies. Painting. People often told you that you were an amazing artist and how you could make a real name for yourself. This was a hobby, something you did for fun or to relax. Why on earth would you add stress to it? You had no intentions or real reason to start making and selling your creations. Most of them you ended up throwing away or donating to a thief store, so someone else could enjoy it. With the soft music in the air you were creating your own world on this canvas. Using your favourite colours and ones matching their colour tones. You changed the colours of the sky, the land, the water, even the trees. Nothing was as it seems, and you were just so deep into your art that you hadn't heard Metal Bat come in with your coffee. "Baby!!" You jumped and glared at him. "You almost made me ruin it!" "Then actually listen when I'm talking to you!" "I'm having me time and I'm relaxing!" Metal Bat gave you the hot drink "This is to help you relax!" "Thank you! I really appreciate it!" Metal Bat looked over your painting "You can almost flip it upside down and get a completely different picture. This one is going in my room." You gently looked at him then tilted your head "I guess your right. Though, I don't think it goes with your room stud." "Its your work. It will go. Everything from you belongs in one of our rooms." "God your cheesy. I'm glad you're my cheese ball." Metal Bat smirked softly "Yeah, yeah dont get too cocky. Finish the painting I wont bug ya."