" This is our work Jai. We are professionals and we are doing our work." Sam said to him.

" Look I don't want to listen anything. I don't want you to be near her in any way either it's personal or professional. You stay away from her and I am warning you I will not let you hurt her again." Jai warned going near Sam and pointing his finger at him.

" I will not hurt her." Sam said honestly looking deadly into his eyes.

" Really? But in the past what you did was to just hurt her." Jai snorted.

" Past is past, we sorted out and I am not letting go Piyu this time." Sam said confidently.

" I said I don't want to hear anything. Stay away from her." Jai warned him this time clutching his collar.

" Jai leave him.....listen to me.....Jai." Rads tried to control Jai.

" I know Jai I have done mistakes.....infact big mistakes and I am sorry for all that. I suffered a lot losing Piyu and you all. I am repenting on my mistakes and I am dying daily due to my guilt. Life gave me a chance again by bringing Piyu and you all into my life again. And I am not going to let this chance go away." Sam said everything looking into Jai's eyes directly.

Jai listened silently but he didn't let go his anger and his collar.

" Do you really think I will believe all this you said just now? " Jai spatted  angrily pulling his collar more tightly.

" I am not a fool. Last time I couldn't stop you from hurting her and this time I will do anything to stop you from hurting her." Jai said angrily leaving his collar.

" I said I will not hurt her.....never in my life." Sam said calmly adjusting his collar.

" I too thought the same last time but you did and I don't trust you on you not hurting her again." Jai shouted at him.

" Jai.....listen, everything changed now. You should calm down first and should understand that situations are different now." Rads tried to make him understand.

" What? Are you taking his side now?" Jai asked her in disbelief.

" No! I am not taking any sides.....I am just saying that things are different now." Rads tried to explain him.

" Really? May I know how?" Jai asked her raising her brows at her.

" For that you should talk to Piyu first." Rads said sighing.

She never thought that things will get complicated to this extent that she was at least not able to explain him.

" What's going on here? I heard some yelling." Piyu said coming into her cabin only to get shocked and three of them looked at her.

" Oh My God! Jai!" Piyu yelled and hugged him tightly running to him.

" Piyu!" Saying this he hugged her back.

" You know I missed you so much." Piyu said pouting at him clearly unaware the tension in the air around her.

" Oh! I missed you too muffin." Saying this he ruffled her hair smiling at her.

Sameer looked smiling at their bond, it never changed. Today also they behave same with each other like he treats her like a kid infact like his little sister and she behaves like a kid in front of him and gets pampered by him.

Piyu looked at Jai who is clenching his jaw to control himself and at Rads who stood fidgetting in her place nervously. Then her gaze followed the glare of Jai and spotted Sam who is smiling at them.

And then it hit her that Jai didn't know about Sameer working with them and must have got shocked seeing him here. But by the way it looks she understood that they already met and also must have had some heated conversation.

" I have an important meeting to attend now, I need to go." Sam said taking his laptop.

He looked at Piyu and nodded his head with a small smile and left from there.

" I should also go now." Saying this Jai also left hastily ignoring the calls of Piyu.

Rads and Piyu looked at each other and sighed shaking their heads don't know what to do.

.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued........

So.....Jai is back!

What happens now?

Did you like the chapter?

Please vote and comment on it.

Stay tuned.......