Remembering the past itself made him cry. He cried in her arms like a baby and she also cried seeing him in such vulnerable condition.

" I thought I will lose you again." He cried hugging her tightly.

" You will never lose me." She whispered patting and rubbing his back to soothe him.

" Promise." He asked her pulling away from hug and looked at her hopefully.

" Promise." She said smiling to him and making him grin widely through tears.

That's it looking at his smile itself made her heart flutter and butterflies erupted in her stomach.

These feelings.........

What are you doing to me Sameer?

I think I am falling for you all over again.....and this time more deeper and harder.

******

Next Day:-

At AJ's:-

Everyone assembled at AJ's office to select the model and start the photoshoot.

AJ's manager showed them all the models list with whom they have worked previously. Rads and Piyu took the job of selecting the models while Sameer was with AJ and Aditya discussing about the work.

In the afternoon, they have finalised a model and called her for photoshoot. Piyu was in the studio room with the model, director, photographer and other staff making sure that nothing goes wrong.

Rads and Sameer are in the Piyu's cabin working on the finishing details of the project with the remaining staff. In the middle they were also checking on the photoshoot as they don't want any problems this time and luckily this time they a got a good model.

The door of the Piyu's cabin is opened with a bang and barged in a person with a wide grin plastered on his face.

" SURPRISE "

They jerked their heads when they  heard the door banging and yelling of the person to look what happened only to get shocked.

The person who yelled and barged into the room also got shocked and the grin and excitement the person had was wiped off from his face.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? "

That person shouted angrily making them flinch.

" Jai." Sam whispered in shock and surprise.

" Jai!" Rads exclaimed and ran to him after coming out of her shock.

She smiled and hugged him who hugged her back but was fuming at Sam with anger.

" How are you Jai?" Sam asked smiling at him happy to meet his best friend after a long time.

" What is he doing here?" Jai asked Rads ignoring Sam.

" He.....he works with us." Rads stuttered looking nervously at both of them.

" What?" Jai asked.

" Yeah our company and AJs are dealing a project together. So our both companies work together." Sam explained.

Jai looked at Rads who nodded her head in yes.

" Does Piyu also work with him?" Jai asked Rads who nodded her head in yes.

" Did she agree to work with him?" Jai asked in disbelief and again rads nodded her head in yes.

" How? Why?" Jai asked in anger.