She nodded and a blush immediately coloured her cheeks, "We've texted a bunch and last night he called me and that lasted until like two in the morning. I think he really likes me."

I smiled at how happy she looked, if she likes Leo and he likes her back, and if they make each other happy, then I'm ecstatic for them. They both deserve to be happy.

I opened my mouth to tell her just that but the bell cut me off and we all went our separate ways to class.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •

At lunch Liam and Danielle were nowhere to be seen. He must be attempting to break up with her like we planned this morning.

It sounds so awful, that I helped plan Liam breaking up with Danielle. But I'm just trying to do the right thing for everyone, and she deserves it anyway. He tried to break up with her and she wouldn't let him. That's just crazy.

"So what do you guys think of Danielle and Liam being together?" Lisa asked, directing the question to everyone at our table.

Leo shrugged, Steph and I stayed quiet, but Garrett had something to say about the topic.

"I think it's wrong. He never even mentioned her and then all of a sudden she's always around and they're dating. Something isn't right about that, I don't think he even has feelings for her."

Garrett was exactly right, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

Lisa nodded in agreement, "I thought he had feelings for someone else, so it's a complete shock that he's with Danielle."

My brows furrowed in confusion, who did she think he liked? He didn't seem to have an interest in anyone.

"Yeah I agree, a certain redhead caught his attention in a way I've never seen before." Leo stated.

My heart hammered in my chest at the idea of Liam having feelings for me. But there's no way. I'm the last person Liam would have a crush on.

"You guys are crazy." I finally spoke up. Why would they put ideas like that in my mind? It's not healthy for me.

Steph shrugged, "Maybe, but everyone can see that you and Liam have a thing for each other."

My heart continued to pound, is it that obvious that I like him? Does he know?

"We don't have a thing for each other, don't be silly. Besides, he has a girlfriend remember?" I told her.

He might not have a girlfriend for long, but that doesn't matter. My feelings for him aren't reciprocated.

Finally the bell rang and I was saved from our lunchtime conversation. I don't think my heart could handle one more comment on Liam possibly liking me. Why would they give me false hope like that anyway? That's just cruel.

"See you guys later." I told them as I got up, and then I walked away and was suddenly hit by a wave of nerves.

My next class is advanced English with Liam and Danielle, and today we have to present our script to the class.

I hate public speaking or presenting of any kind. When all the attention is on me my face goes super red and I get all flustered and quiet. It's basically my least favourite thing ever.