Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Five.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

We were close to the arena, so I pulled over and climbed in the back. Opening up my duffel bag, I slipped on the wig. My brother watched in awe, as his good sweet sister Raine disappeared and Rider Chick took her place. As the boots were slipped on, I darkened my makeup a bit and then smirked at my identity change. "Wow" he murmured and I laughed. "Think of a different name. They can't know our real names" I said, and he bit his lower lip. "How about Bob?" he said, and I gave him a look. "Bob? Really?" I asked, and he looked confused.

"Yeah. What's wrong with the name? Are you prejudice towards dudes named bob?" he asked, and I just bit my lower lip holding in the laughter that was aching to escape.

"Fine. I'll keep on thinking of a name" he said, and I smirked. As I pulled into the parking lot. I noticed Ollie and Mickey in the entrance waiting for me. I climbed out of my car, and my brother followed awkwardly behind me. "My main men" I said, and they grinned. "Raine" they greeted, as I walked closer. I hugged them both, before stepping behind my brother and centering him in front of me. "Guys meet the one and only, Rider Jenkins" I said, and I could sense my brother growing uncomfortable. "Hey Dude" Mickey said stepping up first.

"The names Michael, but you can call Mike, Mickey, or Mick. Anything you like" he continued and Rider nodded.

"I'm Oliver, but you can call me Ollie or Olive it's up to you little man" Ollie said stepping up next. Rider nodded.

"You guys lead him in, while I get my car ready" I said, and they nodded. They took my little brother under there wings, and I don't know why but I grew kind of protective of him. I took a deep breath, Ollie and Mickey wouldn't let anything or anyone do anything bad to him. I walked back to my car, grabbed my rag and wiped down my car. After I was done, I slid into the drivers seat and drove into the arena. I pulled in and over by Ollie, Mickey, and Rider. "Rider Chick" a lot of people started calling, and I smirked. I hugged people, and gave some people high fives.

"Guys, Meet my sibling..." I said and trailed off giving Rider room to pick a name. He looked like he was under pressure and then he said..."Dude" and my jaw dropped. Really? He picked Dude as his nickname. I was seriously shocked, and was holding in the laugh that wanted to come out. Dude was even more worse then Bob like seriously. All the boys didn't pay a mind though, and greeted him. "Okay everyone back up, and let's race" I said with a smirk and everyone cheered. We all went to our cars, and my brother slid into the passenger seat of my car. "Dude? You picked the nick name dude?" I asked, my laugh coming out.

"Don't make fun of my name, you're the one with the not so unique nickname, Like Rider Chick? Really, couldn't come up with something a little bit more...I don't know not so common?" he said, and I shut up quickly.

"Touché little Dude, Touché" I said, and revved my engine. I went to where everyone was lining up. I was in between Ollie and Mickey who smirking up a storm. "So, How fast do you go?" my brother asked, and I grinned. I didn't answer him because at the moment to my horror, Mandy walked in front of us all. She made the signal to race, and I was gone. Throwing myself into the race, not thinking about Liam who was obviously either racing or watching. I figured out Liam was racing, when we were the only two left. Having passed the others already, Liam looked at me quickly and grinned. I couldn't help but grin back, and rev my engine. It was our final lap, and we were now goofing off.

He would pretend he was going to ram into me, and I would do the same to him. My little brother sat petrified in the passenger seat. Gripping the seat so hard, his knuckles had turned white. It was quite funny, in the end Liam and I pulled into first at the same time making it a tie. "You okay Dude?" I asked with a smirk and he shook his head quickly no. "Oh, Come on Rider. Be a big boy" I joked, and he sent me a glare and I grinned at him. I stepped out of the car, leaving him by himself so he could calm his heart down. "Good Race" Liam said with a smirk, and I smirked back.