!?Ein?! | Aaron POV|

I walked up to the top floor of the dormitory, and stopped to say hi to Aphmau at a vending machine."Wheres your dorm?"She asked, opening the soda she got."Top floor,"I answered. Aphmau nearly choked, but luckily I hit her in the back. She thanked me, and wiped her lips with her sleeve. The lips that gave me my first kiss..

"I thought the top floor was under construction..?"Aphmau asked me." I don't know, if it is I'll have to talk to a teacher,"I turned to do so."Wait, shouldn't you check first?"She caught up and stood in front of me. "Good idea,"I turned again. Aphmau giggled, and went down the stairs. I listened to her steps for a moment, to make sure she'd gone. I sighed, and let out my ears and tail. Dang, it was tiring keeping them in. "Well, Well, Whats this?"A familiar voice cooed. I panicked. How had I not heard their footsteps? Stupid human ears."Turn around, won't you?"I heard a slight chuckle. I recognized that chuckle. I hesitantly turned around, and saw that smirk of his grow slowly. "So it really is you?"The 19 year old spoke. His black hair and ears had gotten darker since I last saw him, and his blue tips and highlights were slightly faded, but you could still tell it was blue. And his eyes...something was different about them. Something made me want to look into them forever..

"Well, Whats your dorm pup?"His face settled to a mildly entertained demeanor."Upstairs. 403."I kept staring."Huh same, let's go."Ein started walking, but suddenly stopped next to me."Aren't you coming?"He asked. I didn't realize how close our hands had been, until I found mine brushing against his."Hehe, this'll be interesting..."Ein turned and took my hand, beginning to guide me to our room. And instead of do anything to stop him, my hand also wrapped around his.