I couldn't help but smile. "I doubt I could change your mind even if I wanted to, right?"

She moved her hands to her hips and tapped her foot down. "You're absolutely right honey. Anyway, I'm going to change out of this messy gown and apron. You change too, I'll be right back with some slippers okay?" She slowly began walking towards the door she entered from.

"Thank you." I managed before she walked out. I took the romper she left and made my way to the bathroom I had used last night; much too nervous to change in the room outside in plain daylight. Entering the bathroom, I didn't have much to work with, so I really was never more thankful for being such a prep geek than I was now. In my clutch I always made sure to pack the essentials: hair brush, travel tooth brush and paste, deodorant, hair ties, etc. I've managed to save myself this time. I sloppily placed my wrinkled dress on a hanger and hung it on the door of the bathroom.

After finishing what minor morning routine I had, I stepped out; where there were already some simple house slippers by the ottoman at the foot of the large intricate bed. How Karin managed to enter and go without making a single noise was beyond me. Maybe I was still half asleep.

I didn't know a single thing about this house considering how last night went, but surely in the day time it couldn't be as bad.

I was wrong. It was still a labyrinth. If I was any hard of hearing, I may never have found my way down. I followed the voices that I could hear discussing, until I finally came across the stairwell that lost me last night. I walked down carefully, one foot after the other, knowing very well that I would fall at some point–knowing me anyway.

I walked towards the voices I was hearing, until they were entirely audible and present, and ended up in the official dining room. I say that because I suppose what I saw last night wasn't exactly fitting to what I was seeing now. The long table, overworked and needy, was basic but regal. The entire room was just as bruised as the room I had just come from. This dining room, is what fit this house. Not the façade of last night.

When I entered the room, the voices stopped

When I entered the room, the voices stopped. Sitting across from each other, were Eden, and Michael, one of the hosts from last night.

Eden looked as desolate as he had before, with bags under his clouded eyes and a cup full of caffeine by his lips. While Michael, looked as if he was from another world entirely; smile from side to side and warm amber eyes.

"Good morning." I dipped.

Michael instantly plastered an even bigger smile on his face. "Ah! Good morning my little ródi."

I don't know what that is.

"Don't call her that." Eden demanded sternly.

Michael immediately turned his gaze away from me, holding a strained grin to Eden's emotionless face. "Oh come on Lord of death and bruised ego, don't be so stingy."