~9~

"Why are you afraid...."

🌹🌹🌹

____________________________

My heart beats fast as I follow Jimin around the amusement park. I am nervous. I never know how to think when it comes to these situations. I wished I could go with Ren instead so I didn't have to be a mess of anxiety. He turns his head to look at me. He stops in his tracks and studies my body language. He sighs. "Y/n please be honest, are you nervous?" He asks. I bite my lip then look at the ground. I nod softly. He lets out a small chuckle. "You dont have to be nervous when your with me, we are friends." He says. I nod. His fingers touch my chin and lifts my head up to meet his eyes. "See? Im not scary am I?" He asks. I give him a small smile.

"Your not scary, its just...." I say. "The truth is this is where I caught Taeyong and Joy, this was also where we had our first day, I hate this place. I gulp before I speak but I cant get any words out. He tilts his head to the side in confusion. "What is it?" He asks. I sigh. "This is where Taeyong and I started dating and where it ended...Im afraid when i come here." I say softly. He looks me in the eyes. He grabs my wrist and pulls me forward into his arms. My eyes widen as his arms wrap tightly around me. "What was his girlfriends name?" he asks. "J-joy." I stutter.  His breathing softens. 

".....she cheated on me with your ex." He says. "I caught her here. We must have been here at the same time..." He says making my eyes widen. I pull back from him. "We caught our relations ships ending at the same time..." I say. I look down at my shoes with wide eyes. I dont know how to react. I want to say something but I cant. My phone buzzes. Ren.

Ren: Hey where are you guys?

You: Near the front

Ren: We are all coming over

You: Okay...
Read

I put my phone back in my pocket. "They are coming back." I say softly and he nods. "Y/n im so sorry that happened to you." He says. I gulp. "I could say the same for you, i thought i could trust Taeyong." I say. He nods. "I thought i could trust Joy too." He says. We make eye contact again. I sit down on a bench and Jimin sits next to me. 

"Did you ever think that he would cheat on you when you first started dating?" He asks. I shake my head. "I didnt...I really loved him." I say. My lower lip trembles slightly. I take a deep breath. He nods. "I thought the same for Joy." He says. I take out my phone and show him a picture of Taeyong and  Joy holding hands.

"I-I thought that we could get back together until I saw this. I was so stupid to think i could date him again." I say. He nods. "Its hard...Isnt it?" I ask. He nods again. I felt sick to my stomach. A tear slid down my cheek. Jimin gives me a sad look. Before i can reply he wipes away the tear with his thumb.  He lifts my head to meet his gaze again. "He was stupid, so was Joy. They are nothing now, You deserve better and so do I." He says. I nod.  His words fill my mind. I give him a small smile. 

"Y/N! JIMIN!" Ren shouts from afar. We break the gaze and look over to find Ren, Jungkook, and Tae walking over to us. "Dang it took us forever to find you. You said you were at the front." Ren says. I pout. "I did say front and we are at the front." I say. She giggles. "Oh yeah well anyway the boys are already tired." Ren says. "But its only been like 5 minutes." I say then Ren shakes her head then points at her watch. I read it. Then i realize its actually been about an hour. I didnt realize Jimin and  I were talking for that long. I stand up and quickly shove my phone into my bag hiding the picture.

"WAIT!" Jungkook yells "Lets all go on the Ferris wheel before we leave, the sun is setting so it will be pretty." He says. We all agree and make our way over to the glowing Ferris wheel. We get into the short line and wait. I feel a wave of nervousness burst over me when I spot them....Taeyong and Joy, right in front of Tae and Jungkook. I gulp. The line gets closer to the front. Jungkook and Tae get on together with Suga and J-hope. Jin and Namjoon get on together. The cars hold 4 people. Fortunately Jimin and I sit in the same car...but unfortunately....Joy and Taeyong are in the same car as us. Jimin and I sit together on one side. Joy and Taeyong sit to each other. Joy stares me down. I gulp and look down at my shoes I fumble with my bag in my hands. I can feel Taeyong burning a whole in my skull with his eyes. 

"You okay?" Jimin whispers to me. I shake my head. His hand inches over to mine and it covers mine. My face turns red. Joy scoffs. "Jeez Jimin, you can do better than that." She laughs. "I mean she is a total pig, she is ugly too." She says. Taeyong giggles. I gulp trying to force down the lump in my throat. A tear forms in my eye. "Hah, see she is sad now. Tell her Taeyong! Tell her how awful she was." Joy says smirking. Taeyong has an uneasy look. "Joy stop..." I stutter. She laughs again. Thats when the ride stops, us at the top. Joy stands up and walks over to me. "So y/n, how is that little pathetic life of yours going?" She asks. Thats when Jimin stands up. "JOY STOP!" He screams. Joy smirks. Taeyong gets up and pulls me away from them. 

"Get your hands off of her!" Jimin hisses. Taeyong shakes his head. I cant do it anymore. "GET OFF OF ME!" I choke. The tears fall hard on my cheeks and it fall to my knees. Jimin rushes over and kneels down to face me. "Y/n its okay." He says. His eyes look at me. They calm me. The tears slow down as his hand comes to my shoulder. The warmth of his hand touching it. I stare into his eyes. The world slows, then he leans in and presses his lips onto mine. I think i just fell in love with Park  Jimin

Hey yall
i hope you liked this chapter. If u didnt understand Taeyong was getting sort of mad at joy for being mean to Y/n. Just letting you know that! Anyway thank you for reading! I PURPLE YOU💜💜💜