~20~

"You left me broken, trapped in my own mind to rot away"

🌹🌹🌹

___________________________ 

{A/N: Enjoy this song while you read}

I was broken, I was lost without him. I played in my bed alone for days. Lu was worried about me and I could tell. I was endlessly bombarded with texts from the group chat. 

Jimin: Guys she is still not answering me. Its been 2 weeks.

Lu: Jimin she is broken

Jin: Jimin this is your fault, you realize that right?

Namjoon: Jin is right.

Jimin: Lu where is she?

Lu: Leave her be Jimin, you have done enough damage

Jimin: Seriously, please let me see her

Lu: No

I put my phone down. I lay on my back and stare at the ceiling. I hear a small knock on the door. I notice Lu walk in with a water bottle. He tosses it to me and I catch it quickly. He walks over and sits down on my bed. "How have you been doing?" He asks. I sigh and shrug. "Okay, I just am tired of the texts," I say softly. He nods. "I get that. Jimin is still upset." He says. Then it hits me. I have work today. "Aish..." I say, "I'm going to have to see him. I have work in half an hour, I have to get ready." I say. He sighs and nods. "I will drive you." He says.  I nod. He leaves my room and I get ready. I pick out a cute outfit.

I then throw some makeup on and put my hair in a messy bun

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I then throw some makeup on and put my hair in a messy bun. I get up and meet Lu at the door. I take a deep breath before we walk out the door. We get into the car and Lu starts to drive. When we arrive, Lu pauses. "Are you ready?" He asks. I nod gently. "Text me if anything happens or if you need to get out of there, okay?" He says. I nod. We part ways and I slowly walk into the pub. Namjoon immediately spots me. His eyes widen. "Y/N! YOU'RE BACK!" He shouts. I flench and clutch onto my arm. Jungkook runs over and hugs me tightly. "We missed you." He says. I hear the door open. Then I see Jimin standing in the hallway, his eyes on me. He slowly starts to walk over. I gulp.

"Miss Y/n, may I speak with you," Jimin says coldly. I nod softly. I follow him into his office and sit down, my phone clutched in my hand tightly. I needed to escape. Jimin closes the door and walks over to his desk, sitting down. He folds his hands and looks at me from across the desk causing me fear. He sighs then closes his eyes. "Do you have any idea how worried I was?" He asks with his eyes still closed. 

"N-no...." I say. I was scared. I didn't know what to say. It was as if my throat was dead. "Why didn't you just hear me out?" Jimin says sternly, opening his eyes slowly. His eyes meet mine. When he sees my face, his facial features soften. "I'm sorry for everything." He says, closing his eyes again. He sounded broken. "Jimin-" I start but he stops me. "I didn't kiss her, she forced me to. You and Lu left so fast I couldn't catch up. When I finally got back home, all of your stuff was gone and that hurt me Y/n, it hurt me so much.  I couldn't get ahold of you. I was so worried that you hurt yourself, you died, or you ran away that I could barely function." He says, there were tears in his eyes now. I was at such a loss for words. Then there were tears in my eyes.

"Jimin......how can I believe you...You know how I was after Taeyong cheated. I was so skeptic of you before we started dating because I didn't know if you would hurt me as much as Taeyong did. I was broken Jimin. I haven't eaten for like a week now, I layed in bed for days on end. Jimin you hurt me." I say, my words getting stuck in my throat. He stays quiet for a few seconds then opens his mouth to speak, but yet, he was still silent. The silence was painful. "Say something Jimin." I choke out between sobs. He blinks a few times, leaving tears to fall from his eyes. I freeze as he gets up. He walks over quickly, wraps his arms around me tightly and pulls me closer to him. I was stiff. I didn't know how to react.

"How can I make this up to you?" He asks. I gulp. I didn't know what to say. He pulls away, his hands resting on my shoulders. His eyes move up to meet mine again. The love his eyes used to have, showed once again, just as before, but it was stronger, almost filled with lust. I gulp. "Jimin please don't do this." I stutter. He stares into my eyes.  His eyes were almost glued to mine. I was kind of nervous and frightful, but I couldn't move, not because I was scared, but because I felt a small spark. I felt my cheeks heating up. His eyes stay locked on mine as his hands slowly travel against my forearms and rest there. Before I could move, he begins to lean in, closer and closer until I can feel his breath fanning my lips gently. I gulp again.

"Don't move." He says with his eyes closed. I wanted it. I honestly did. He gently closes the gap between us, until our lips gently touch. There was a spark. It was a strong spark. Deep down I know this is wrong, but I couldn't stop it, because I didn't want to stop it. I finally realized, I too, missed Park Jimin, more than I thought. I realized I needed him.

Hey friends

WE HIT 1K BTW THANKS FOR THAT. Sorry for not as many updates, I've been busy. I will work hard for you all. Thanks for reading. Until the next chapter
Bye Bye~💜💜