~7~

"No one will ever hurt you, I will save you"

🌹🌹🌹

_______________________________________

I wake up early in the morning.  The sun is just beginning to rise. I look at the clock. 6:30....I guess I should prepare for another long day. I slowly get out of bed. I trudge into the bathroom to get ready. I have a big day at work today, we are all going out for lunch to celebrate my first week at work. Jimin put it together, he was very happy that I joined the waitress team. I get ready quickly. I throw on a cute outfit that consists on a cute sweater and some ripped black jeans. Can't forget my black converses though. I throw on some makeup. When im done I walk downstairs and sit at the counter with Lu.

"Good morning Y/n." He says smiling. The air smells like something was burning. "Um...Lu did you burn something?" I ask. He laughs nervously and shifts his body so its in front of the stove. "Hehe...no nothing happened." He smiles. I chuckle. I get up and walk over to the stove. I see a pan of burnt eggs. I smile and laugh. He looks down at his shoes and I ruffle his hair. "Sit,  I will make you breakfast." I say. He obeys me and sits down on the stool. I cook him breakfast and set it down table in front of him. I sit across from him and watch him eat.

"Thanks Y/n, what would I do without you?" He says with a mouthful of eggs. I chuckle. "Are you gonna be okay at work today?" He asks. I hesitate before nodding. "I guess, Maybe he wont show up."  I say. Lu nods then pauses in thought. He stays silent for a while. "Let me drive you." He says. I hesitate before saying yes. After breakfast Lu and I get into his car. I buckle my seatbelt then put in the AUX cord. 

"What song do you want?" I ask. He smirks. "Lu." He says. I groan. "Uum how about no. Wanna listen to ASTRO?" I ask. He nods. I click start on the song and we jam out to their songs until we pull into the parking lot. He smiles then stops the car. He turns off the car and pauses. "Y/n, please call me if anything happens." He says. I nod. I feel panic in my heart arise as I step out of the car. Lu smiles at me before I turn around to walk into the building. I push through the glass doors and go straight into the locker room. Ren is already there. She smiles. "Hey y/n." She says. I quickly change into my uniform. "Morning Ren." I say. I fix my hair in the mirror next to her. "You doing okay?" She asks. I nod softly before continuing on my hair. 

"Lets go get this day over with."  I say. I get a sick feeling in my stomach as I walk through the locker room doors. I spot Jin standing at the bar. It looks like he is lecturing Namjoon. Namjoon nods along. I make my way to a table and start to clean it. I keep my distance from Namjoon. 

"Y/n...." I hear a soft voice from behind me.  I turn around to see Namjoon. He looks sad. "Y-yes?" I say. "Im really sorry...I dont know what got into me. I've never done that before...I guess it's because of what happened to me in the past, But I shouldn't have taken that out on you. Will you forgive me?" He says. I freeze in my spot. I dont know how to answer this honestly. 

"Can we sit down?" I ask. He nods. I pull a chair out and we sit at the table together. "Namjoon...I will forgive you now...But if you do something like that to me again I will call the police." I say. His face almost goes white. "I promise you that I will treat you right." He says and I nod. I see Jimin walk through the front door. He looks extremely tired today. I begin to worry. "We should get back to work." He says. I smile and He smiles back. We stand up and go back to work. I work hard today. Im in a better mood now that Namjoon apologized. 

"Y/n...Are you ready for lunch?" Ren asks me. I nod. She smiles. We both change back into our normal clothes. When we walk out of the Locker room we see the others waiting for us. "Lets go, im starving." Jin says. I chuckle. "Your always hungry Jin."  Jungkook says. Jin pouts. Ren and I walk together out of the building. The others soon catch up with us. Jimin trudges behind us. I sigh. "I will be right back Ren."  I say. I walk over to Jimin. He looks up at me with tired eyes. "Are you okay?" I ask. He takes a deep breath then nods. "Im okay...I was just up all night." He says. He looks into my eyes. He gives me a tired smile. I walk along next to him on the way to the restaurant.  

~Jimin's Pov~

I wish I could stop thinking about her like this. Im tired because I was up all night worrying about keeping her safe. The last time this happened...i was hurt. Im afraid to fall in love with her, but i just cant stop myself this time.

Flashback: (4 months ago)
"Oh Jimin, I missed you today." Says Joy. I smile at my girlfriend. She was my everything. She smiles softly then kisses my lips. Her lips are soft. I walk her to my car and we go home together. We have been dating for 2 years now. This is normal for us. We walk into the house and she goes to our room. I walk in with her. I sit on the bed and go through my phone. She was about to go work out. She puts on a sports bra and leggings. She comes over and sits next to me. She kisses my neck softly. I turn to face her but my eyes catch something on her neck. A hickey, I didnt give her a hickey for a while now....Thats when I knew, she was cheating on me. I pull away from her.

"What is that?" I say pointing to the mark on her neck. She shrugs. "Its a bruise stupid." She says in a joking way. I stare at it. That is not a bruise. She tries to kiss me again but i pull back from her. She gives me a dirty glare. "Whats your problem?" She says in an irritated tone. "Where did you get that?"  I ask. She rolls her eyes. "Why do you care?" She asks. I stare at her. "Why do I care? WHY DO YOU THINK I CARE?!" I yell. She scoffs at me. "He is a better man than you anyway." She shrugs. I clench my fists. "Get out." I say. She shakes her head.

"Im not leaving, this is OUR house so i stay." She says. The anger in my mind is about to burst out. "I SAID GET OUT!" I hiss. She smacks my face. It hurt. She waves as she leaves the room. As she is gone I take her stuff and put it in boxes then leave them outside of our apartment.

Back to reality:
I remember the day that Joy came in with her boyfriend Taeyong. I was mad that she was there, but when I saw her throw the water on Y/n and make fun of her I knew something was up. Taeyong was her ex....

"Y/n?" I ask as we walk along the sidewalk to the restaurant. "Yeah?" She asks. I hesitate before telling her. "Did taeyong cheat on you." I say.  She nods softly. "Was he dating a girl named Joy a 4 months ago when you caught him?" I ask. She nods. I freeze. Joy was dating Taeyong when Taeyong was dating Y/n and Joy was dating me. Everything adds up. Now i want to protect Y/n even more than I did before.

HEY Y'ALL

I hope you liked this chapter. IT WAS FILLED WITH TEA! Like the new covers for my books? Anyways thanks for reading and be sure to follow me, and add this book to your library and maybe to a reading list so you know when I update. Also vote while your at it. THANK YOU, LOVE YOU, BYE💜💛