Chapter 18

[Make sure lovelies to keep voting and commenting! As much as you vote and comment how more likely I will to upload more often x]

Alec held my hand as we were both walking to our room to change our clothes for the party. I was already exhausted because of the baby and standing on heels did not make it any easier. It felt so unreal to me that I was finally married to the man I loved the most in this world. I can't even imagine that I got the happiness that I was looking for. It was just amazing knowing to have Alec.

"You look amazing, do you know that?" Alec said and I looked at him. I gave him a small smile. I was completely exhausted and felt my head spinning a bit. I touched my forehead with my hand and quickly sat down on the chair. Alec looked at me worried and kneeled in front of me and looked at me.

"Are you okay? What is wrong?" He asked me worried. I removed my hand from my forehead and could now see the worried expression on his face. I let my hand rest on his cheek and smiled at him.

"Nothing. The baby just made me a bit too tired and I am just excited." I said and I saw a grin forming on his lips.

"Well, just rest for now and then we will go together to the party." He suggested and I nodded. Alec changed from his suit to what comfortable clothes but still looking classical. He looked so good and I couldn't get my eyes of him.

I stood up and looked at my own reflection in the mirror and looked at my womb. I was already showing a bit. I let my hand rest on my womb and smiled. It felt amazing to know that something inside me was growing. The only part what was killing me was that Azazel would do anything to destroy our happiness. My smile quickly faded away when I remembered Azazel.

It was hard to not think about it when I was daily waiting for him to strike because he would be coming for my Alec. Why can't he just take me instead? I can't go through the same pain again and especially not when we are about to become parents. I can't do it without him. I will be needing him every second by my side.

"What are you thinking of , love?" Alec asked as he wrapped his hand around me and let his hands rest on my womb.

"Just our future." I said and Alec smiled. Only if he had known what I was really talking about. I knew that Alec could sense my anxiety, sad, stress and anger but he did not address it to me, yet. I know he will but I guess he is just waiting for me to tell him.

"It is crazy how you are already showing." Alec said as he was rubbing my womb with his hand. I nodded.

"I was thinking the same thing. I can't wait to meet our baby." I said and turned myself around and looked at Alec straight in his eyes. He smiled and pulled me closer as I let my hands rest in his neck.

"Neither can I." He said and let his forehead rest on mine. I smiled and we stood like that in silence for a couple of minutes. It felt good to just be there with him without any worries. Without thinking that Azazel would be coming to ruin everything for us.

"I think we are having here a romantic thing going on." I heard Simon say. Alec and I both jumped and I stood closer to Alec.

"You scared the shit out of me, Simon!" I scolded him and he laughed. He walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Congrats, Mrs. Lightwood." Simon said and exchanged a smile with me and Alec.

"Thank you." I said and gave him a tight hug again. I was quite a long time angry with Simon. Just everything what was going on between Isabelle and him. I knew they both loved each other but consuming each other's blood was wrong and in fact that Isabelle was doing it in order to see Max made me feel so guilty and sad.

"I will need to talk to Alec." Simon said and I looked at him worried. Please, Simon don't be an idiot to tell him now about you and Isabelle.

"What is it?" Alec asked. I could hear my heart beating out of my chest and I felt like I was getting sick right now.

"As Isabelle's older brother. I want to ask for your premission to ask her to be my wife." Simon said and I gasped. This was not what I was expecting and I looked over at Alec who shared the same shocked and surprised expression as me.

"What did you just say?" Alec asked and my heart started again to beat faster. From Alec's facial expression I couldn't tell what he was thinking or feeling but I was begging the angel that he would be happy about this because I was. I was extremely happy that Simon did not baited himself out or Isabelle but is asking Alec for her hand.

"I-i... I want Isabelle to be my wife..." Simon stuttered and I started to feel sorry for him. I knew how intimidated Alec could be and I knew for a fact that he was terrified of him. I mean almost everyone was terrified of Alec.

Alec walked closer to Simon and pulled him into a hug and started to laugh. I sighed out of relieve and smiled. Alec even got me this time. I can't imagine what poor Simon was feeling right now.

"Of course you have but if you ever break her heart or hurt her in any way I will kill you." Alec said and Simon laughed nervously. It was almost like we were both thinking of the same thing what he did to Isabelle and it was like Alec knew about it too.

"Thank you, I won't. I promise." Simon said and Alec smiled.

"When are you asking her?" I asked and now both of the boys were looking at me.

"Next week. I have everything planned out. I just hope she is not going to say no to me." Simon said in fear and I quickly shook my head.

"Don't be insecure about it. I am sure she will be happy." I said and I gave him a reassuring smile. He nodded and smiled.

I grunted and looked down. I lost my balance and almost fell down but Simon quickly ran towards me and grabbed me before I would fall down.

"Clary!" I heard Alec scream in fear. He held me in his arm and made me look at him. My eyesight was not clear and it was like it was fading away. I felt my whole body weaken and I started to breath faster. I could feel the sweat on my forehead.

"Hey, easy on." Alec whispered to me and held my hand very tight. I nodded and tried to calm myself down but it was not working. I heard Alec say my name before everything went black.