Ch.5

*************I know its been a while but here's a little something.

Sorry its short but I had to get something out.**********

Piter patter piter patter

BOOM!

I jumped in Trey's arms and he stirred in his sleep. Droplets of water pelted my window pane as the strikes of lighting lit up the sky. I'm afraid of thunderstorms as you can see.

BOOM!

I jumped again and Trey gripped me tighter. "You ok Elle" I looked over at the time and it read 5 in the morning, just great. " No, Trey I dont like when its thunderstorming out ." I turned over to face him and he moved a strand of hair out of my face. " The noises of the thunderstorm scare me the most." I wispered. A smile spread across his face and he chuckled a little. " Trey this is not funny" " hahaha i'm sorry I just find this cute and a little funny" " Whatever." I rolled out of bed and started walking towards my door. Trey got out of bed and picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Hahahaha put me down" he carried me into the kitchen and placed me on the counter. He stood between my legs and kissed my lips. " I'm gonna make breakfast for us do you have pancakes, sausage, and eggs?" "Yea the pancake mix is in the top right cabinet and you should know were the eggs and sausage are."

He started getting the stuff out then began making breakfast. I watched him as he flipped the pancakes and scrambled the eggs. Don't you just love having a guy cook for you shirtless. Every time he moved his mucels flexed and my hormones started going out of control. I crossed my legs and bit my lip. He turned towards me and smiled. " Like what you see." " mmmhmmm very much" " hahahaha!" He finished our food and put our food on plates and I poured some orange juice in two cups. We sat everything down at the table and began eating. " Mmmmmmmm" " hahaha i'm guessing its good" " very where did you learn to cook?" " My mother taught me how to cook" " Well She. taught.You. Good" " hahahaha!"

It got quiet and the thought of Craig and Trey came to mind. Should I ask him or should I let it go. " Trey" " yes" " ummm I noticed the way you and Craig reacted towards each other and I just wanted to know what it was about." He tensed up as I said Craigs name. " It was nothing" " it didn't seem like nothing" " Elle I really don't want to talk about this." " Did something happen between you two?" " No-" " then why are you guys acting so-"

" ELLE I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT SO DROP IT. GOD your really irritating me right now."

I stared at him for a little bit then got up from the table and ran off to my room. " Wait no I didn't mean to say that, ELLE" I slamed my door shut and locked my door. He tried opening it and I sat on my bed mad as hell. " Come on Elle i'm sorry please open the door." " Why should I, I irritate you remember" " I didn't mean to say that" " but you did." It got quite so I laied back on my bed and put my pillow over my head. I can't believe he said that to me. I let out a loud sigh and closed my eyes.Five minutes later I heard my lock being picked and in comes Trey. I picked my pillow up and threw it at him. " GET OUT" " Will you just listen to me" I tried to get away from him but he pinned me against the wall and turned my face towards him so that I was facing him. " Let me go Trey" " Look I just got a little heated thats all. You know I didn't mean what I said because I love you." " You love me" " yes, and I wouldn't trade you for anyone in the world so can you please forgive me Elle I really didn't mean it." I stared at him contiplating but then he got on his knees and begged. I could see in his pleading eyes that he meant it so I gave in." Haha ok fine but just watch what you say please" " Yes ma'am" he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed my lips. I could just kiss him all day but this has to stop.

" Ok its about time we get ready" " or we could just stay here and-" " as much as I want to stay here and be with you I can't." " Why not" " cause we have school and other things to do." " Baby you don't go till two o'clock remember cause you go to ballet, modern technic, and rehearsals today." " Oh yea I forgot about that. So what are we gone do before school." " You should meet Jacob and Ray and so we can get started to plan out what we gone do for the show." " ok" " Ok get ready and i'll come back and get you " " wait were you going?" " Home whatcha think I have to get ready" " ok damn you aint gotta get a attitude you know i'm a little slow sometimes." " Hahaha my bad but i'll be back" " ok" " I love you" " I love you too." He pecked my lips then walked out the door. I quickly ran into my room and hop in the shower. I brushed my teeth then walked over my closet and put on some black faded skinny jeans with a pink v-neck shirt.

I walked into my bathroom and put my hair into a bun then added some lip gloss and masscura. I put my pink and white somoas on then grabbed my black jacket. I heard a knock at the door and grabbed my purse, keys, and unbrella then open the door and walked out with Trey.

* Trey's Pov*

The sky turned dark and the weather became cold as rain pelted down on us. Me and Elle got out the car and rushed to Jacobs front door. I knocked and witnin a few seconds he answered. " Hey wassup " " Nothing much living life, but this is Elle, my girlfriend." " Hey Trey talks bout you 24/7 and I can see why." " Ok you talking a little bit to much"

Lighting lit up the sky and thunder ecoed all around us and I could see Elle freaking out inside. " Um not to ruin yall little happy moment but could you PLEASE let us in before I get struck by lighting." " Oh my bad come in." Jacob open up the door and Elle nearly knocked him over trying to get in. This chick. We walked in the living room to see Ray sitting on the couch watching tv. " Sup Ray Ray" " Aye wassup Trey" he said while getting up and we did our handshake. " Who's this fine looking-" " Thats his girlfriend" jacob commented. " Damn thought she came for me" I hit Ray in the back of his head. " Watch yoself" " hahaha i'm sorry my name is Ray * cough, cough* the better looking one, whats yo name?" " Hahaha Elle" " Cute name " I rolled my eyes at him and Elle sat down beside me and laied her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

" So um why you hear?" " Well damn Jacob do you want me to leave or something." " Naw its not that its just you just poppin over people's houses out the blew." " Well I came over here to talk about the competion to win $20,000" " Oh yea you doin it cause if you are i'm in cause I need some money." " Yea see I wanna win the money to open up this studio and teach dance." " Ok so what do we get out of this?" " Well split the money and whatever yall wanna do with the money do it" Elle commented. " I'm in we just need to get some more people to help us " Ray commented as he sat down on the other couch. " Yea we should get -"

BOOMM!!!!!!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" " WHAT THE HELL" " Damn bae why gotta scream so high pitched?" " That wasn't me Trey" " Ummmm" " Really Ray you scream like a pussy" Jacob said as we all laughed.

BOOMM!!!!!!

The power went out and Elle jumped extreamly hard. " AHHHHHHHHH" " Really Ray" I said in a annoyed tone. " That wasn't me that was Jacob." "hahaha" " and you call me a pussy."

*****************I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile i've been busy with this whole high school stuff and other things so I haven't had time soooo bare with me people oh i'll be trying to update Hold Me Tight as soon as I can. But anywhoooo whatcha think of this chapter? I actually wrote this when it was raining out really bad and it scared the hell out me so I was up real early.

What would you like to see happen in the next chapter? What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Comment, comment, comment I need your feed back people so I need more than 3 people commenting this time ohh and all my new fans I really appreciate it make sure you coment, vote, and fan if you haven't and stay mindless.********************