Ch.4

***********Ok so I know its been awhile but i've been busy and I had to really plan out this story but heres the chapter and I will try to update again as soon as I can.***********

Its been four weeks and me Trey have been going on dates after dates. I love being around him he makes me happy and when i'm around him its like all my troubles we're never there. I haven't talked to my mother since I told her about juilliard. I'm still mad that she doesn't believe in me. I should go rub it in her face that I made it to juilliard. Yea thats right I made it to juilliard bitch. The days have got cooler and it was fall and the day I start juilliard. Yup september 24, 2012 i'm starting to like this day.

I put my long black hair into a messy bun and put on a red tank top with a white jacket. I then put on my skinny jeans with my red chuck taylors. I grabbed my bag and put my clothes and binder in it. I then grabbed my phone and purse and walked into my kitchen and fixed me a bowl of cocoa puffs. I heard a knock at my door and knew it was Trey. I put my finished bowl in the sink then grabbed my stuff and keys and headed out the door. " Hey beautiful" " Hey " " you ready?" " yea." we got into his truck and he drove off to juilliard.

" You really need to get a car" " what you don't like picking me up or something" " NO its not that its just you need a car." "And I need money to get a car and right now I don't have that much to get a car." " Well i'll get you one" " No Trey thats asking for way to much " "but I want too so i'm getting you one no buts." I stared at him and smiled, he's such a sweetheart. We finally made it to juilliard and I got out of the truck. I started walking towards the door but was pulled back and was now against Trey's truck.

" Haha come on stop playing I don't want to be late on my first day." He walked closer to me closing the gap between us and wrapped his hands around my waist. " Wait I want to ask you something" " ok what is it?" " Elle Marie" " yes" " These past four weeks have been amazing. I love your smile your unique blueish grey eyes to your nice pink lips. I love the way you laugh, your personality, and spending everyday with you. Elle I want to get to know you better on another level and I wanted ask you will you be my girlfriend?"

I looked in his eyes and could tell he was serious. I've never been in love before, I mean i've had past relationships but i've never been in love. His stare became intense and I finally came up with words. " Yes I will be your girlfriend" he crashed his lips into mine and they moved in sync. I smiled against his lips and then we walked into the building. My day couldn't get any better. No seriously it didn't. I walked right into Amber and fell straight on my ass. God why did my first day have to start like this. " Watch were your going stupid ass bitch." Hold up hold up who she calling a stupid as bitch. I looked to my right then left then looked at her. " Who you talking to cause it can't be me?" " Who else would I be talking to I was talking to your clumbsy ass."

Hahaha she don't know me I will beat the hell out of her. I looked at her and smiled then hit her dead in her face and she was knocked out cold. " Dammmmnnnn she got knocked the fuck out " said some instigaters around us .I squated down to her level and looked at her helpless body and then looked at my hand. " Yea see I don't talk I do." I got up then walked to my first class like a boss with Trey with a smile upon my face.

The day went on and I went to humanities class and ballet so far and now i'm going to modern technique. This class should be intresting. I walked into the class and saw Amber, damn when will I never see her. Her face was messed up and I smiled to myself and walked up to her. " How was your nap" I said dying of laughter in my head. She glared up at me then spoke. " If you ever touch me again I will make sure your kicked out of this school you hear me" " and I don't really give a fuck do you hear me." I brushed past her then changed into my black sweat pants and my pink crop top. I walked back into the room and sat on the floor. Some guy came and sat next to me and I looked at him.