Ch.11

*Elle pov*

Its been a week since the indecent with the dark figure thats been taunting me. Trey hasn't stop talking about that crazy lady that we went to see and lately its been driving me crazy. I don't want anything to do with her nor this ghost. School isn't making it no better either since we've been dancing like crazy. Don't get me wrong I love dancing but all thats been going on lately has been putting alot of pressure on me. I've been soaking in ice cold bathes everynight from my aching muscles, and let me tell you it's brutal. I finally built up the courage to call my mother. Even though we fight alot I still want her in my life. I told her I wanted her to meet someone dear to me and inform her about my job and school. To my suprise she was interested and she told me to come over today and that my brothers would be in town. I just hope all goes well.

*Amber's pov*

Shes getting weak I can tell. What more can her body take. Shes slowly fading as I'm quickly gaining more and more power as we speak. Little does she know some of the people around her should not be trusted. Three so dear to her two slowly breaking her and one thats stuck in between. Little Elle Marie you will not win your world will soon crumble as mines rises. You played your card, now its time for me to claime whats mine. Let the games begin.

*Elle's Pov*

It was now 6:00 and I was putting on my clothes since Trey would be here in a little bit, since we had to be at my moms house at 7. I put my white skinny jeans on with my black spaghetti strap shirt. To add to my outfit I put on a black sheer button down shirt and slipped on my black sneaker wedge heels. I curled my hair then added my white beannie hat. As if on cue Trey knocked ok my door and I rushed and grabbed my keys, phone, and purse then headed out the door. "I'll drive." I said to Trey walking up to his truck. "Ok" he handed me his keys and we got in the truck and drove off. " You look beautiful Elle." I took my attention off the road and look over at Trey and smiled. " Thanks, you look nice too." I focused my attention back on the road and began thinking about this dinner. I was a little nervous and worried and I guess Trey noticed it. " It's going to be ok Elle." He said as he grabbed my hand rubbing it gently comforting me. " I hope so I really don't want to get into another argument with her."

Minutes later we pulled up to my moms house. I sighed then got out the car. Trey grabbed my hand and we walked up to her door. I ringed the door bell then minutes later my mother open the door and the aroma of food hit my nose. "Elle!!!" "He ma" she embraced me in a warm hug then stepped back and looked at Trey. " Who's this handsome young man?" "Mom this is Trey, my boyfriend." I looked over at Trey smiling and he smiled back at me. "Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too. Well come in your brothers are here." We walked inside walking into the livingroom and there I saw my brothers. " Is that little Elle, my god you've grown girl!" My brother Demetri embraced me in a big hug picking me up off the ground and I smiled as he placed me down. " Hey Demetri" " Dang you are right she has grown up. Well come over here and give your big brother a hug." Derreck said as I gave him a hug." " Oh guys this is my boyfriend Trey and Trey this is my brothers Derreck and Demetri." " Hey" "Hey you doing my sister right?" Demetri asked. " Of course he is" " Good I like you a little bit more now. Now you don't have to end up like her last boyfriend." Derreck said as we all sat down. " What happen to her last boyfriend?" " Nothing happen to him and stop trying to scare him." They both started laughing. "I'm sorry Elle I was just playing." " Ok the food is done lets eat."

We all walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Me and Trey sat next to eachother and my mother placed some plates on the table. Everything looked good. There was fried chicken, mashpotatoes and gravy, maccaronnie and cheese with bacon bits, fresh hot rolls, and to top it off apple pie. My mouth was watering just thinking about the taste of the food. As soon my mother sat down we all began digging in and let me tell you it was good. " So Trey how did you meet my daughter." Everyone focused there attention on him as he clear his throat and responded. " Well I meet Elle at her job. I noticed her dancing and thought she was beautiful and had some moves. I was going to go talk to her but then I ended up having to save her from iddiot that was trying to push up on her- " " See this is why I said that working at the club was a bad idea, I bet if you didn't work there and just listen to me your life would be better." " Mom I don't even work there anymore. Trey has helped me out alot.If you would have never cut him off he would have told you that he got me to audition for Julliard and I made it mom. He even helped me get a car and I love it ,because now I have a job that he recommended to me, that I can drive back and fourth from. So my life is good."

If this food wasn't so damn good I would have got up and left, but I'm not that stupid I'm gone sit here and eat then leave. There was an awkward silence amongst us all. All you could here was the sound of our spoons hitting our plates. "Well mom I need to tell you something, well actually me and Demetri need to tell you something." "Well if it's bad save it cause I-" "Its not ma, damn shut up." Haha the look on her face was priceless I was not expecting that. "Excuse me what did you just say to me?" she said looking dumbfounded. "Ma look I dropped out of law school and now I'm going to school for art. Thats my passion right there and I'm teaching kids how you draw and paint over the summer. I love It ma and it pays the bills, food on the table, and clothes in my back. Your just gonna have to except it." Derreck said as he bit into his roll. "Yea and I dropped out if medical school and now i'm working with music. I just started and will start school tomorrow. I get to work with beats and learn how to work stuff in the studio. This is my dream and I love it." We all looked at my mother and she looked furious. I wanted to laugh so bad but I knew now was not the time. She wiped her mouth then quietly left the kitchen. I reached over the table and grabbed me a slice of pie then took a bite out of it. "Mmmmmmm" I soon felt a pair of eyes staring at me and I sighed. "What" I said looking over at Trey. He gave me a stern look and I knew what that meant. "Oh come on." He raised his brow at me and I dropped my fork and got up. "Ok fine i'll go talk to her."

I walked out the kitchen and walked up the stairs passing my old room. I walked up some more stairs that led to the roof I knew she would be up here and she was. I stood next to her and look out to see all the tall buildings then down at the busy streets of New York as the wind blew sending a chill down my back. " I just want you guys to have a good life thats all I want. I don't want you all to experience the struggles I had growng up. It's hard out there Elle, and baby I would hate to see you all crash and burn." " Ma you have to let us experience life for ourselves to know whats right for us., and we did. Now you just have to except the fact that were practically adults now and we can handle ourselves now. Remember you taught us how to survive." She embraced me with a hug and I huged her back. " I love you Elle and i'm so proud of you." I smiled. I've never heard her say that she was proud of me. " I love you too ma." I pulled out of the hug and wiped her tears. " Hold on to Trey I see good in him." "Ok." We walked back inside and headed downstairs and heard the boys talking and laughing. As soon as we stepped foot into the kitchen there talking stoped and they focused there attention on us.

" I just wanted to say that i'm for the way I acted. I love you all and proud of you all. I just don't want to see you all struggle but I'm willing to support your dreams and be there for you guys every step of the way." My brothers got up and hugged her. I stood next to Trey and smiled. " I'm so proud of you." He said kissing my cheek." Oh shutup" I playfully pushed him. "Well ma we gotta go I have school in the morning." " Ok." I fixed me me a to go plate and so did Trey. We walked torward the door to leave and my mom stoped Trey. "Promise to take care of her and do her right." "I promise." She gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and we got into Trey's truck. "So that was um intresting." Trey said as he drove down the street. "Yea I know, now you see why I was kind of hesitant to even let you meet her but at least it went well." "Yea now you have to meet my mom." "Whoa um shes not crazy like mine is she?" " No she nice you'll love her but don't worry it'll be a minute before you meet her." Pretty soon we finally made it to my place. I got out the truck and walked over towards Trey's side. "You coming in?" "Naw I have a test tomorrow and I need to practice the dance." " Ok well love you." "Love you too." I kissed his lips then walked into my apartment. I set my purse down on my dresser and stripped out of my clothes. I decided to take a shower in the morning so I put on a white tank top and a black pair of boy shorts and got in bed.

Today was an intresting day and i'm just glad I made it through it. I'm glad I got to talk to my mom and make her realize alot of things. Though two things lingered in my head. What would it be like to meet Trey's mom and also will this dream of mine blow up in my face or be the greatest thing I've ever accomplished. I guess the future will tell.

************Yayyyy I finally updated after a long while thanks to OnSomeRealShxt for getting me out of writters block cause I was so close to putting this story on hold. Love ya girly I don't know what I would do with out ya. Anywho what did you guys think? We're coming closer to some things poping off maybe good or bad. Sooo comment, vote, and fan.Oh and speaking of fans thanks to all my new fans and the fans who comment now I just need you silent readers to comment, no pressure but I would love to hear your feed back....Oh and sorry if this chappie is a little boring I had to put something up but next chapter will be even better...************