Chapeter 4: Rams Game

Start from the beginning

Nip held onto my arm so I wouldn't get lost in the Crowd, there was so much people I swear I've never seen this much people in my life.

We had gotten through everyone and we went to our special seating on the Field. We walked towards our seats as I sat down.

"Lani I'm gon go over there and talk with them boys" he said assuring me

"You wanna come with? He said

"No no I'm fine I'll sit right here" he nodded as he walked off the the group of men as they dapped him up.

I don't really associate myself around a lot of guys but when there are girls there that I do know I will stand for abit but I don't stand around and do that hoe crap.

After a while the game and started and nip came back to his seat.

A while later I heard someone approach nip.

"Waddup nip"
We both turn around and I see a fine ass man standing in front of me, I know exactly who he is.

"Wassup man good to see you" nip said as he dapped him up.

"I see you came and who u brought with u" he questioned nip

Oh damn my hair better look good.

Nip tapped my shoulder and I looked over and introduced me.

"This my little sister laniyah" he said as I stood facing him.

YG

Who knew nip lil sister looked this good in person. but I'm chillin I ain't know the girl.

"Kee" nip said waving his arm in my face.

"Yea Damn" I said as I cleared my throat.

"Hi I'm laniyah, you can call me lani" she put out her hands showing her pearly whites.

"YG But you can call me keenon" I shook her hand and damn that shit softer than a baby ass I know that because I have a daughter.

And no I don't be feelin on my daughter ass. That's some weird ass shit. I ain't no 6ix9ine

"Nice to meet you Keenon"

We shook hands as she went back to her seat and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking at that ass.

30 minutes later
Halftime

It was half time and it was time for me to perform.

I got onto the field and did my thing.

I looked in the big screen and seen that it was on lani, she was standing in her spot vibin to my shit.

End of game

It was now the end of the game

"That was one crazy ass game yo" I said to my homie Mitch.

New character
Mitch aka mnymknmtch

 New character Mitch aka mnymknmtch