New beginning(s) ?!

When Leyla arrived at the Miller's house at  9 am , she was 'welcomed' back with an 'it's about time , you're finally here .Get back to working and there are boundaries that you will follow'  by the legendary Mrs Miller . Leyla took a seat , ready to hear all about those boundaries at  9 in the fucking morning .  ' We have installed hidden cameras , the wine and any other liquor is out of your reach , we put it in a safe place , which even Sarah doesn't know about and you will not be left alone with Sarah again . Do you understand ? ' , Mrs Miller explained .  ' Yes , Ma'am , I understand . ' , the 20-year-old answered .  ' Where can I put my belongings ?' , the young woman asks embarressed .  ' You can put them back in your room .. And avoid Sarah , she's busy studying for her test tomorrow , so don't even think about it . ' , Mrs Miller advised Leyla . 

When Leyla walked past Sarah's room to put her belongings on her bed , she overheard the teenager crying . She felt guilty so she decided to check on her . She knocked on the girl's door and entered , since the door was half open . She found the 17-year-old crying in front of her desk . 'Sarah , why are you crying ? What's wrong ? ' , the conserned maid asks . After hearing these words , Sarah looks up and says ' You're back ' very releaved and so so happy .  ' STOP ! STAY WHERE YOU ARE !! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HER ROOM ?!?! ' , Mrs Miller screamed at the top of her lungs , making Leyla and Sarah gasp for air .  ' Didn't we just  talk about this ? What's wrong with you ? Is this how you and your people communicate ?! I am your boss and you have to listen to me !!! Did I make myself clear enough ? ' , Mrs Miller added .  ' Yes , Ma'am , you made yourself very very clear . I am very sorry and this won't happen again . I just wanted to check on her .. She was crying .. ' , Leyla tried to explain .  ' She. Is . Fine . She is probably crying because she disgraced this family with her naughty action two nights ago . The whole neighbourhood heard you . Whore ! ' , Mrs Miller expressed her feelings as well as her deep seated issues she tries so hard to deny . 

Leyla felt an intense amount of shame she's never felt before .. When she felt like she couldn't take this anymore , she ran into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror , just staring at herself . She felt this insane amount of rage and hatred towards herself .. When she was ready to leave the bathroom , she stepped out and started cleaning the house .

After she was done with these chores , she went to sleep , like the rest of that family . She cried herself to sleep , she couldn't stop thinking about what the boss told her that day . She feels so violated, so vulnerable ... Sad enough , she wasn't the only one crying herself to sleep - Sarah was doing the same . As she stood up to make her way to the teenager's bedroom , she remembered one of the rules she was told hours ago : she wasn't allowed to enter Sarah's room . It took her a few minutes to figure out how to communicate with the teen without entering her room . Then she had this idea : Write Sarah a note and push it under the door . Soon enough , she found a piece of paper and a pen in the middle of the dark , wrote the message and pushed it underneath the teen's door . Then Mrs Miller's bedroom-door opened unexpectedly.

Please don't forget to vote , comment and share this <333

 Twitter: Athene_Minerva_

Instagram: athene_minerva_