~twelfth dare(3)~

Deticated to Skull_wool_111 because I feel SO BAD for letting them waste so long. ;-;

However, here is the chapter.

~

Amy: ...And I think I know how we are going to do this.

~ ~ ~

*Amy and Wiishu sneak over to Mark and Jack's base, Mark and Jack finally managed it to set the trap*

Amy: *whispers* Alright, you start.

*Wiishu nods and starts to talk louder*

Wiishu: I don't know Amy. I think we should get Ethan and Tylers flag first.

*Mark shushes Jack*

Mark: *whispers* Amy and Signe are here.

*Jack eyes widen and he nods, they listen to what the other two are talking about*

Amy: But we are already here now.

Wiishu: Did you saw their trap? It's not that easy to get through. Ethan and Tyler have a really easy trap.

Amy: So you think getting their flag is easier?

Wiishu: Yeah, they have the most poorly trap out of us three.

*Mark and Jack look at each other*

Amy: You know what? Let's head back to our base. Then we will see how we get Ethan and Tyler's flag first.

*Amy winks at Wiishu, Wiishu grins*

Wiishu: Alright, let's do that. We don't need to worry anyways. Jack and Mark are way too slow to keep it up with us. We are getting both of those flags.

Amy: Where you're right you're right. Now let's go.

*Wiishu and Amy sneak a bit away to see if their plan did work*

Mark: Interesting.

Jack: They really think they could beat us.

Mark: But we won't let that happen.

*Jack grins, Mark nudges his arm*

Mark: Let's go get the flag of our lovely Ethan-boy and his stoneface bodyguard.

*Jack chuckles*

Jack: Alright. Get your special weapon and let's go.

*Jack took his electrick stick, Mark takes his special weapon, an katana(of course not real)*

Amy: Do you think it worked?

Wiishu: Yes! They head to Ethan and Tyler!

*both laugh a bit*

Amy: Wow. That was easy.

Wiishu: Alright, let's go and get the flag now.

*Wiishu and Amy get to Ethan and Tyler's base, they see all four men "fighting" each other*

Amy: This is our chance!

*the two girls sneak up to the flag and try to get away with their stealing*

Wiishu: Go go go

*both ran back to their base, after arriving there is a loud sound to hear*

Jack: What happened?

Ethan: What was- Oh shoot! Our flag!

Tyler: What? How?!

Wade: *in a narrator voice* Ethan and Tyler are down! The amazing Amy and the lovely Wiishu stole their flag without even them noticing! What ideots!