~fifth ask(Part 15)~

They did a dare as well. But what that is will be in the next chapter. ˆ-ˆ

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wiishu: It was actually pretty nice to meet T's dad.

Bob: Yeah. It was pretty interesting.

Jack: And it was so cool to hear that he watches our videos together with T.

Mark: It is also pretty cool that he bought one of your PMA shirts, isn't it?

*Mark nudges Jack*

Jack: That is so awesome!

*they laugh*

Amy: Hey guys. The little chick is back again with a new ask.

Jack: Really?

Mark: Seems like someone is finally able to write again.

T's voice: Hey! I heard that!

*Mark giggles*

T's voice: I am trying my best, ok? Now will y'all go finally to the others?

*the guys follow Amy to the others*

little chicks sign: "There you are! We already waited for you all!"

Wiishu: Sorry. But Mark needed to tease T a bit before we came here.

Mark: Hey!

*Wiishu smirks, Mark tries to hide his grin*

Wade: Just let's start already.

Bob: What is the question little chick?

little chicks sign: "Which ego do you guys like the most from Mark and Jack?"

Jack: Do we two need to answer that question as well?

*Jack points at Mark and him*

little chicks sign: "Yep. The ask is for everyone."

Jack: Well,then... hm... that isn't really easy. But I need to say Anti and Chase. I really like Chase's story and Anti is just so much fun to do.

Mark: I have to agree. I really enjoy to play Dark and Wilford. Plus I like their story. Especially Wilford Motherlovin Warfstache's.

little chicks sign: "And what about the favourite Ego from the other?"

Jack: Oh! I love Dark. Well, I like all of them. But Dark the most. And of course the King of the Squrules too.

*Jack grins, all the others laugh*

Mark: I like Anti the most. We need to do something together again with Dark and Anti.

Jack: That's a cool idea. Even if we got eaten by your freakin' pet last time, because ya forgot to feed it ya dumbass.

*Jack's voice twitched a bit, Mark stepped closer to Jack*

Mark: If you little glitch bitch shows up earlier than planned.

*they stare at each other for a minute, the others were confused, then the two started to laugh*

Jack: We definitely need to do that again.

Mark: Definitely.

*Mark placed his hand on Jacks shoulder, both grinning*

Ethan: Not creepy at all. No.

little chicks sign: "Alright! What is with the others?"

Amy: Uh... Well, from Mark I like of course Dark and Wil. But I think I will go with Dr. Iplier. And from Jack Jackyboy-man.

T's voice: The sexy doctor and the cute superhero. Nice combi Amy.

*everybody giggle*

Amy: What can I say.

Wiishu: You definitely have a good taste. But I go with Marvin. Or Dr. Schneep. And from Mark I really like Jim.

Mark: Wich one?

*Wiishu giggles*

Wiishu: Both are pretty awesome. But I like Jim more. Don't let Jim know, tho.

*they laugh*

Ethan: I go with Dr. Iplier as well. And Dr. Schneep. The doctor duo.

Tyler: I like the Host a lot. Even tho Dark is also really cool. And from Jack I like Anti the most.

Bob: Yandere-iplier. Just because Mark wears a dress as that ego.

*they all laugh again*

Tyler: True words.

Mark: I looked better than you and Ethan in that dress. You all have to admit.

Bob: And JJ. Jameson Jackson. Because then Jack is quiet for once.

*Bob grins at Jack*

Jack: Hey!!

*Jack punches Bob on the shoulder, Bob laughs his ass off*

Wade: I really like Ed Edgar. And from Jack also Dr. Schneeplestein. Just because of his accent.

Jack: Why, zhank you. zhat is pretty kind of you, Wade. *in Dr. Schneeps voice*

T's voice: Why isn't anybody saying Google?! That precious boi is the best!

Amy: So, I assume you like Googleiplier the most?

T's voice: Of course! Ma PrEcIoUs BoI!! Even tho I would always chose the originals.

Mark and Jack: Aawww.

T's voice: Probably.

Jack: Oh.

Mark: Well.

T's voice: What can I say. Google is bae. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Wilford as well... But pssssst. (♡˙︶˙♡) )

little chicks sign: "Welp. That was it! See ya all guys in the next time! ^-^"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A new chapter! Yiay! I am sorry that it took so long. There isn't standing 'slow updates' in the tital for no good reason. XD However, I hope ya all liked it! ˆ-ˆ I am already working on the new chapter. The person who did this ask also did a dare and this dare will come next. Even if I can't say when. ˆ-ˆ'

~T