~sixth dare~

That are two dares in one. (What isn't a problem or anything.) So Will do one dare in this. 'Cos I can connect the other two better. ^-^ Now enough with the talking thingy. Let's head to the chapter!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 little chicks sign: "Ethan Ethan Ethan!!"

Ethan: What is it little one?

little chicks sign: "I have a dare for you and Bob!"

Ethan: If it is something like a date again I'm gonna-

little chicks sign: "No don't worry. It isn't anything like that. It will be quite fun tho. :3"

Ethan: Now I am even more scarred.

little chicks sign: "Oh c'mon."

Ethan: *sigh* Alright. He is in his room.

*Ethan carries the little chick to Bobs room*

Ethan: Bob?

*the door opens*

Bob: Oh hey Ethan. And little chick. What's up?

little chicks sign: "You two have a dare! \(^-^)/"

Bob: What kind of..?

little chicks sign: "You two have two prank Tyler and Wade!"

Ethan: Ooooh. That is cool!

Bob: But how will we do this?

little chicks sign: "That is up to you. My job is done. Byee."

*the little chick jumps off of Ethan and runs away*

Bob: Come in. Let's think about how we will prank them.

~time skip of eight minutes~

*they are sitting in silence, thinking about how they will manage that*

Ethan: I have another idea! What if we throw a pie on them?

Bob: I don't know. Where will we get the pies tho?

Ethan: True... But, maybe we could made them?

Bob: Ethan. We both don't know how to bake.

Ethan: But what are we doing instead?

Bob: I have an another idea. But we need a big box for that.

random girl: I think I can help you with that.

*Ethan and Bob are looking very distract at the girl*

Bob: Who... are you?

random girl: I am T. I am not really often out of my room. Mostly I just give the little chick the job to bring you all the dares and everything. But for this I decided to show up as person.

Ethan: So you are the creator?

T: Yeah: Well kind of. I couldn't write this book without all the asks and dares from the readers. Thanks for that again. ;3

Bob: And what did you wanted to tell us?

T: Just come with me.

*T takes Ethan and Bob downstairs, there stands a big box*

Bob: Well that was easy.

T: I ordered it. I can order as much as I want. But only if it is for dares or asks. 

Ethan: But why did you tell us that in person?

T: Do you want me already to leave Ethan? *little laugh*

Ethan: No! Sorry, that wasn't what I meant. I just... I mean why didn't you show up earlier?

T: Because... It is a story about you all guys. I don't want to be in the middle of all this just because I am writing the story. This all is about you. I don't wanted to be... well, the one this is all about.

Bob: This is silly. Don't get this the wrong way. But it is your story and you can decide what you want to write about. You don't need to write for others. 

Ethan: Yeah! You are writing it because you're enjoying it, right? So don't thing that much about what others would want to read. You can made up what you want!

T: Thanks guys... That is meaning a lot.

Bob: No problem. And thank you for the box.

T: No need to thank me. 

Ethan: Maybe we will see you some time again?

T: We will see. 

*a big 'ol hug 'cuz why not*

~another tiny time skip~

Bob: Hey Tyler, Wade. 

Tyler: Oh. Hey Bob.

Wade: What's up?

Bob: I wanna show you two something. There is a giant box in the hallway and it is addressed at you two.

Tyler: Really?

Bob: Yep. Come on, I show it to you.

*Bob is showing them the box*

Bob: There.

Wade: Wow. That box is big.

*Wade and Tyler are going nearer to the box, until Ethan jumps out of the box, both boys started to scream*

Wade and Tyler: WHAT THE FUCK?!

*Ethan and Bob are laughing*

Ethan: That was awesome!

Bob: Yeah it was!

Wade: No it wasn't!

Tyler: You scared the shit out of me!

Ethan: Exactly. 

*Ethan and Bob doing a high five*

Wade: Not cool guys.

*Bob and Ethan started to laugh again, after a while the two others joined in as well*

Tyler: Alright, alright. You two really did get us.

Ethan: Wait... We could have done that with the cakes too! Why didn't I thought about that earlier?!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey! ^-^ That was a lot of fun writing this. It is longer than usual. But it is a little excuse that nothing came for such a long time. ^^' It is also a little bit more seriousness in this chapter. I wasn't sure if I should include myself in this story... But I did it know. I won't be a big part of the story. But you can include me in a few asks and dares if you want to. ^w^ Maybe this words did help you a little bit as well. Writing is awesome. Because you can make up what you want. No matter what. You can do everything in your own stories. That is exactly why I love to write. ^-^ Wow. That was long. ;-; But eh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Hope you enjoyed it. X3

~T