~twelfth dare (2)~

...Okay boys and girls, play nice.

~ ~ ~

*Jack takes the gear in his hand*

Jack: Sweet!

*Jack puts it on and turns to Mark*

Jack: Do I look good?

*Jack poses*

Mark: Of course you do. Now stop playing around.

Jack: You are no fun.

Mark: Oh, I am sorry. But I don't want to get ice cold water purred over my head or need to get dressed in something emberassing.

*Mark steps right before  Jack*

Mark: Now, would you maybe be so kind and help me build some traps?

*Mark holds up a piece of wood, Jack rolls his eyes and takes the wood out of Marks hand*

Jack: Alright alright. But first you put your amor on. We don't want you to get hurt, do we?

*Mark grins, puts on his amor and starts to search for the right stuff to build a trap that goes all around the flag*

~

Ethan: Tyler! Stop daydreaming and help me already!

*Ethan tries to climb up upon a wall to take a look over the battlefield, Tyler just stands there and watches him*

Tyler: I'm not sure, it's pretty funny to watch you from down here y'know?

*Tyler has a cocky smile on his face, Ethans cheeks are already red from the struggle of pushing himself up on the wall*

Ethan: Stop being a dick and help me!

Tyler: Fine. Calm down baby boy.

*Tyler lifts Ethan up so he is able to finally climb up the wall*

Tyler: Can you see anything important?

Ethan: It seems like Mark and Jack are building a trap. But I can't make out what it is. I don't see Amy and Signe though.

Tyler: Alright, you wanna come down again?

Ethan: Yeah.

*Ethan jumps down into Tylers arms to land safe*

Ethan: Thanks big guy. Now let's have a look on what to build.

*Ethan and Tyler take some robe, wood and stones to make lashes around the wood and use the stones for weight to hold it all in place*

Tyler: Alright. So if someone steps into our trap they will get hit right in the chest. Hopefully...

Ethan: Well, we placed it lower so they won't get hit in the face, so they should be fine.

Tyler: As long as they wear their amor.

Ethan: Now come on. Let's build a few more of these around our base. Then we can go and get those flags.

*Ethan nudges Tyler with his elbow, Tyler grins and both get up to build more of these traps*

~

Amy: Alright. The trap is ready.

Wiishu: I am proud of us.

Amy: Yeah, me too.

*they do a fist bumb while looking down at their just build trap*

Amy: What should we do now?

Wiishu: I would say spy on the others. We need to know how good their traps are.