~third ask(Part 8)~

little chicks sign: "We have finally a new ask! \(^-^)/"

Tyler: Really?

Ethan: We had a long break.

Jack: What is it anyways?

little chicks sign: "What is the weirdest thing that happened in your life to you guys?"

Tyler: I know Ethans most embarassing moment.

Ethan: Tyler. No! Please.

Bob: Oh I also know it.

Ethan: Guys! Please no!

Wade: Well then spit it out.

Tyler: When Ethan was in Highschool he oversleept one time and get out without pants.

*everyone giggles and laughs*

Ethan: Tyler!

Tyler: He only went out with boxers.

*they are laughing even more, Tyler giggles*

Ethan: I was in a hurry!

*Ethans cheeks went red*

Jack: That isn't a really good excuse. *giggle*

Ethan: Oh well. I know Tylers most embarassing and weirdest moment! One time he talked to a stranger to ask for the way. He called her mum! 

Mark: What? *laughs*

Ethan: Twice!

*they all laugh again*

Tyler: She looked so terrified... I felt so bad. It was really embarassing. 

Bob: But I think it was more weird for her than for you.

Tyler: Yeah. But still.

Amy: One time I called a stranger mummy. That was strange and he was actually a guy. I was so sorry.

Mark: Oh yeah I remember that!

Amy: And when you did wear the 'I'm not gay but 20 dollar are 20 dollar' Hoodie one time, someone really did offer you some money.

Mark: Oooh! Yeah you are right! That was so weird.

Amy: But very funny.

Mark: Maybe for you! For me it was just uncomfortable and strange.

*they laughed*

Wiishu: A similar situation like Amys is happen to me. A little child called me her mum. But she didn't wanted to believe I am not her mother. She actually started to cry...

Jack: I remember that you told me that! I totally forgot about that!

*they started to laugh again*

Mark: I remember one situation with Jack.

Jack: What kind of?

Mark: Well ok. But you asked for it. Jack called me one time accidently 'Daddy'.

*Jack went red, everybody laughs*

Jack: Yeah. I remember. It was after I recorded Dream Daddy.

Mark: It was way more weirder for me than for you. You played that game way to often. *giggle*

Jack: Hey. You were the one who told me to play it. 

Mark: Just because it is an awesome game.

Jack: I know. That was why I enjoyed so much to play it.

Mark: Is it also the reason why you called me Daddy? *wiggle with eyebrows*

Jack: Shut up! *laughes*

*Jacks cheeks went a little mor red, he punched Mark on the shoulder, both giggled*

Bob: I didn't even know you were into those things, Jack.

*all are laughing*

Jack: Shut up Bob. *laughes*

Ethan: The only one who is left is Wade.

Jack: Yeah man. What is your most weirdest moment?

*Wade thoughed for a bit*

Wade: To be honest... I don't really remember on a weird or embarassing situation.

Mark: Your hairstyle in college was weird and embarassing enough.

*everyone laughes*

Wade: Hey. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I am back! X3 I finally got a new ask. Thanks for it! °^° (And don't worry that I would end this story. It is just that I can't write chapters if I don't have some asks ore dares.) I hope you enjoyed it. Maybe it did made you laugh a bit. XP Did something like that also happened to you guys? Like that anybody ever called you 'mum' or 'dad' or something? I would love to know. ^^

~T

(And to make that clear: I did only make up some things. Not of this is really happened to one of them. I just thoughed up something. ^-^)