Boy I thought he's ambitious when he said 95 but now as I watch him move like he's weightless makes me think that he'll have a higher mark than 95.

We continued practicing just until the second verse. As I look into my watch, it reads 6:45 pm.

Shit

I cursed to myself. Mom would be worried if I get home pass 7.

"Uhh, Jiminssi, I think we can continue this tomorrow. I need to go home now," I called for his attention.

"Oh, right. I haven't even noticed the time," he said and stopped dancing. His raven hair now sticking to his face.

We stepped out of the building and walked shortly to the gate.

Before we part I stared him and tilted my head to the side. A habit I got from my brother.

"You're not too shabby," I commented. He just chuckled making his eyes disappear.

"Not too shabby huh? You're not bad either," he pointed at me and as much as I don't want to smile, it just happened.

"I didn't know you had dimple, you should smile more often. You look scary sometimes," he said shaking his head while clicking his tongue.

I immediately frowned and shook my head saying no.

"You should bring extra clothes and a towel next time. You don't even have water with you," I said not exactly sure why I said that. Maybe I'm just a little concern because he just dances like that for a whole day, he needs hydration.

A small smile played on his lips and came closer to me. Too close that I can feel his breath on my face.

"You're concerned about me now huh?" his smile grew wider.

I stepped back feeling my face turning red. No one has ever done that to me and I feel embarrassed about it.

"You just stink when you sweat!" I yelled and ran to the direction of our house.

"Be careful! You might trip!" he yelled and I can hear him laughing.

I just waved my hand and continued running. When I was sure he was out of sight, I stopped running and squatted on the side of the road catching my breath.

When I feel my normal breathing is back, I stood up and continued walking to our house.

"Why were you late?" my mom asked as I put my shoe aside and wore my slippers.

"We just finished practicing," I answered kissimg her cheek.

"We?" was all she said as I sat down on the dining room.

"Oh yeah, I agreed helping one of my seniors in during their final exams due next week,"

"Oh, you should bring her over so we could meet her. You should practice here some time," she said stirring the soup she's cooking.

"It's a HE mom," I stated and watch as she turns her back to look at me.

"A HE, you mean a guy 'guy'?" she asked qouting in the air.

I laughed at her reaction and just nodded. This was the first time she ever heard me hang out with a guy. She must be thinking I'm into something.

"Mom!" I yelled and she just shrugged.

"What? I was just asking,"

"I'm not into those kinds of things, I'm too naive for that. Besides, I have my goals,"

"You're just saying that because you haven't felt it yet. You'll see when you fall, you'll feel different," she winked at me.

"I have my goals mom, I want to be a professional pianist someday," I pointed out.

"I'm just saying, you shouldn't be talking about something that hasn't even taken place yet sweetie,"

"Nevermind, I'm going to my room now.. I'm so tired and hungry,"

"Okay, I'll call you when dinner's ready,"

I'm shaking my head as I enter my room. What a ridiculous idea of me and Jimin being together. I just rolled my eyes and started to change my clothes.

•••