💖🌸 Chapter 13:"You met who!?"

Normal P.O.V.

It was a normal day for the detective boys. It was Saturday and they just sat outside playing at the park.

They Conan and the detective boys played soccer while Kim (Niko) were walking Brandy with Haibara. Kim yawned a little.

"Are you ok? You've been yawning for a while." Haibara asked her. She nodded sleepy.

"Yeah, I woke up by accident last night and it took me a while to go back to sleep." Kim explained.

"Oh, what did you wake up for?" Haibara asked curiously.

"I don't know if it was a dream or not..but I met Kaitou Kid." Kim said rubbing her eyes. She was too tired to care at all.

Conan dropped his soccer ball that he was bouncing in the air. He was shocked. They were right behind him talking and he heard everything.

"Conan-kun! You dropped the ball!" Genta exclaimed upset. Conan ignored and ran to Kim.

"You met who?!" Conan practically yelled. Kim covered her ears.

"Kaitou Kid.." Kim said softly. She really wanted to take a nap. Conan was shooked. (SHOOKETH TO THE CORE LOLZ)

"What did he say? What did he do? What did you do?" Conan asked furiously.

"Wow, jelous boyfriend alert." Haibara mumbled while laughing a little.

"Well um, I thought he was God because he was wearing all white. He said he wasn't God. Then he said I was cute-"

"HE SAID YOU WERE CUTE?!" He exclaimed. Kaitou kid was trying to steal her away from him.

"Yes Conan, then he jumped off the balcony and left." Kim yawned.

"We have to go to that heist tonight." He ordered.

"But I want to go to sleep.." Kim whined.

"Its fine you'll sleep on the way there. Let's hurry and go get Ran and her dad." Conan said as he dragged her away. She quietly waved good bye to her friends as she allowed Conan to pull her.

323 words WHOO HOOO anyways I was wondering I fI should do a Q and A? I said once ai get about 6k+ reads I might do a Q and A. It's completely up to you if you have questions for me and I hope you enjoyed my "Jelous Boyfriend " Conan Lol. Thanks for reading and comment and vote what you think 😊😊