🎤❤ Chapter 6: "I'm looking for my older sister."

Normal P.O.V.

------------------------------------------
🌸 Doctor Agasa House 🌸
------------------------------------------

Conan stood there shocked. He didn't know Niko had a little brother.

"I can't believe he came back to Japan. Why though?" niko said still looking out the window. Conan was confused also but then he went to get doctor agasa for the boy outside. Dr. Agasa invited Niko's brother in because Dr. Agasa knew Niko's family well. Niko was hiding in a closet. 

"Ah..Conner-kun what brings you to come visit Japan again?" Dr. Agasa asked while poring him a cup of tea and Conan sitting next to him.

"You don't need to add the 'kun' to my name doc. There's no need for that." Conner said to doctor with a serious tone but the words didn't sound serious. ' Wow, beside from the hair color and eyes Conner kinda reminds me of niko. Accept she's all bubbly and childish. He's all bold and mature. ' Conan thought to his self. He kept thinking until he found out why Conner was familiar.

"Oh your that 13 year old detective in America!" Conan said making an outburst.

Conner smirked at the teen kid. "It appears I am, I originally solve cases in America but I'm on a mission here in Japan." Conner said with his head in his palm.

"And what mission is that?" Conan asked. Meanwhile, Niko pressed her ear closer to the closet door.

"I'm looking for my older sister." Conner said in a monotone voice but with determination. His words caused niko to collapse out the closet. All eyes were on her. ( ALL EYES ON ME IN THE CENTER THE RING JUST LIKE A CIRCUS- ok I'll stop please continue.)

Conan and Agasa sweatdropped and Conner was not amused. Niko was embbaressed so she quickly got up and did a little kiddy like dance.

"Hi I'm kimmy!" she said with a childish smile and a tint blush

"Hi I'm kimmy!" she said with a childish smile and a tint blush. Conan had a tint blush also witch Conner noticed. Conner got up and knelt down to Kimmy (Niko).
"Pleasure to meet you kimmy and may I say what interesting eyes you have that look very familiar." he said eying her suspiciously and shook her hand. Conan was afraid he notice who she was so he quickly got up and ran in between the 2.

"This is my bestfriend kimberly. We live with a friend of agasa's." Conan said like a normal little kid would.

"Oh..Conan-kun it appears I have errands to run. How 'bout you and kimmy-chan hang around the city I'm sure it would be fun to relieve stress for awhile right Conner?" Agasa suggested.

"I guess that be alright..." Conner said then made a slight smile that was just as similar as Kimberly smile.

"Ok then lets get going!" kimberly said excited and pulled Conan and Conner out the house.

🎤❤🎤❤🎤❤🎤❤🎤❤🎤

471 words and thank you all for 248 reads Cya later 😆❤