🎤❤ Chapter 10:"I Love you more than anything else in the world."

Normal P.O.V.

"What did you say?" Kim asked dumfounded. Conan sighed that he has to repeat himself.

"I said I like you." Conan said again. Kim smiled.

"Of Course. You like everyone." Kim said turning towards him. "Your a great friend." (A/n: I know this sentence hurts a lot especially to the miraculous ladybug fandom. Adrien x marinette 4 life m8 ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ ).

"No Niko you don't get it.." Conan said seriously and when he said it, it felt like he was actually shinichi. "I love you more than anything else in the world." He confessed to her. Niko was shocked. A wave of emotions were going through her. She was Happy, Shocked, and scared. Happy because, duh she liked him too. Shocked because she didn't expect him to confess out of the blue. Scared because if they did start a relationship how would it work stuck in this situation?

"I love you too actually." Kim said smiling but her eyes were sad which was very unusual. She was always happy and up beat the perks of being a extrovert. (According to google a EXTROVERT is a social, friendly, and outgoing person. I'm in the middle because I love meeting new people but I like being by myself at times. Being a INTROVERT is where your shy and quiet. Ok bye bye.)

"What about getting our bodies back?" She asked the 17 year old in a 7 year old body.

"I still plan on bringing the black organization down but I wanted to tell you before if I never get a chance." Conan said looking down sadly. Kim walked closer to him and held his hand.

"Its Ok. We our gonna get through this together no matter what! We will get our bodies back and still hold hands in the end." Kim said encouraging Conan. Conan blushed and then smiled. He knew he was gonna stay with this girl forever.

321 words oh wow.. I felt like this chapter was short but whatever, THERE FINALLY A COUPLE AFHFHJYHVUKCKUTCYICF Thanks for reading have a good morning/day/evening/night. Byeeeeee