💖🌸 Chapter 12:"Your really cute."

===Outfit up top! ===

===
Outfit up top!
===

Normal P.O.V.

-----------------------------------

🌸 Agasa's House 🌸
-----------------------------------

  It was night time and Conan and Kim were at Agasa's house. Ran and sonoko were having a sleep over and Conan didn't want to be in the middle of that. Kim went also, she wanted to spend time with haibara anyway. Everyone was asleep. Since Agasa is taking care of Kim's dog, she was laying doen with her dog. Luckily brandy knew who she was still. Brandy was a smart dog even if all he did was sleep, literally. The only time he was up is to eat, go outside, or to get on Conan's nerves.

  It's not like brandy disliked him, brandy just likes to jump and sleep on him. What's worst is Conan is small and Brandy is a really big dog so he pretty much a boulder to him. Kim thinks that Brandy just really likes him.

   Kim was too busy sleeping but then she heard a type of whoosh sound that got her attention.

"What was that?" She asked herself quietly. She quietly got out of bed not wanting to wake up Conan. When she moved Brandy of course moved to Conan's bed without him noticing. Kim looked out the window to see a man in a white suit with a top hat. He looked flashy but Kim thought his style was pretty cool. He was just sitting there examining a gem. She didn't know who he was but only one thing came to her mind and was said out loud.

"Are you God?" She asked hesitant. The flashy figure notices her and looked at her surprise. Without warning he laughed.

"Your really cute." He patted her head innocently. "No I'm not God. I'm the famous Kaito Kid trying to rest his wings for the night."  He introduced himself and kissed Kim's hand. She shyly blushed at him. Suddenly helicopters were flying over the house with flashing lights. He turned to you.

"Its been fun. One day we shall meet again cutie~!" Kaito kid winked at Kim and flew off with his hang glider. Kim stood there stunned. How was she gonna explain this to Conan tomorrow?

361 words thanks for reading. I actually liked writing this chapter lol. It's time for us to get to know Kaito kid in this story. I won't make Kaito a love rival. I just needed a reason to make Conan jealous to make this fanfic cute. Is it working? Anyway, Kaito Kid just likes to flirt with Kim. Ok Byeeeeeee