🎤❤ Chapter 9: "Conan, do you wanna dance with me?"

Normal P.O.V.

Ran was currently chatting with sonoko at her house while Kim and haibara were talking among themselves.

"So haibara-san, have you decided if your going to the dance or not? You can go with me and Conan." Kim said haibara as haibara read her magazine.

"Sorry but still no. Don't you want to be alone with Conan?" She asked kim. Kim shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean, I don't know if he likes me back that away. I always thought he liked Ran because she knew him longer than me." Kim said looking back at haibara and what she said caught her by surprise. The comfirmation has been revealed; Niko Hayumada likes Shinichi Kudo.

"Are you gonna tell him you like him?" Haibara asked hiding her eagerness.

"I haven't ever thought about it really..so I don't know if I will confess." Kim said sighing. "Enough of the sappy love stuff. You Ai Haibara are going to the dance!" Kim said with a big bright smile.

"I told you I dont want to go. I also don't have a dress." Haibara declined again.

"What if I told you I got you a dress with out your permission because your my best friend?" Kim said giggling. Haibara was shocked. She never had a best friend before other than her sister. There was something about Kim's smile that was so alike like Haibara's sisters smile.

"I never really had a best friend before." Haibara said stunned. Kim smiled wider.

"Well you do now. I guess I'm your new best friend." Kim said with a Big smile.

--------------------------
🌸 Time skip 🌸
--------------------------

"Everyone say cheese!" The school photogapher said.

They detective boys group said cheese except for haibara. She didn't smile because she was sent to the dance against her will but she can't deny, she was having a little bit of fun. they all split up and of course genta went straight to the food table. Conan wasn't really into dances when he was shinichi so he was kinda bored. Then suddenly Kim walked up to him.

"Conan, do you wanna dance with me?" Kimberly said with a smile and a small blush on her cheeks.

❤💙💚💛💜turn on music up top ⬆💜💛💚💙❤ 

"O-ok.." Conan blushed super red a tomato would be jealous. Because Conan was so shy kim placed his hand on her shoulder and put his hand in her hand. It was a slow song Kim requested, Conan knew because she sings the song a lot. They both danced to the song but Conan felt like they were both teens dancing. Conan was blushing and Kim was smiling at him the whole time. When the song was over Conan was a little disappointed.

"Before we leave let's go take a picture together!" Kim cheered and dragged him to the photo booth. They both sat down behind the curtain thing (I don't know how to describe them sorry).

The 1st picture they did a normal smile. The 2nd picture kim wrapped her arms around Conan and he looked at her confused and flustered. The 3rd picture Kim kissed him on the lips and he was red like a tomato again.

--------------------------
🌸 time skip 🌸
--------------------------

Conan couldn't stop blushing after what happened in the photo booth. He just kept the picture in his pockets and the detective boys + Haibara were picking on him about how red he was. After they dropped everyone off at home kim and Conan were left alone.

"Niko I have a something to tell you." Conan said seriously. Kim stopped dead in her tracks.

"What is it?" She asked looking back at him. His eyes were narrowed in seriousness.

"Niko I like you. A lot."

To be continued..

625 words

LOL I'M SUCH A BUTT FOR LEAVING YOU ALL HANGING MWAHAHAHAHAHA Jk thanks for reading I've been on a little hiatus on my watt pad because I've been on quotev but thanks for reading this chapter and thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much for 1.11k reads! I'm so happy bye guys and I might be late on other stories because tommorow is my first day at middle school (yes I am now in 6th grade) byeeeeee love you all 😘😍❤❤❤💖