💖🌸 Chapter 11: "I love you too much for you to get hurt."

⬆⬆ Kim's outfit up top ⬆⬆

Normal P.O.V.      

The detective boys were on a skii trip with ran and sonoko. Its been a couple days since Conan and Kim confessed to each other much to haibaira's disliking, her OTP were'nt dating (Lol haibara 😆).

"This is gonna be super fun right guys?" Ayumi cheered to her friends as they got out the car. Kim was the last one out as she struggled carrying a blue sled.

"I can't believe ran actually bought you a sled

"I can't believe ran actually bought you a sled." Conan remarked as haibara just stared at her confused.

"I love riding sleds! Its super fun!" Kim said excited.

"Weren't you 17?" Haibara asked and Conan chuckled.

"No. I'm 16. So in your face." Kim teased. "I'm gonna go sledding when I'm done I'll build a snowman. Meet you guys later!" Kim said walking off.

-------------------------------------------------------
🌸At a Medium Size Mountain🌸
-------------------------------------------------------

"Oh wow its bigger then I thought it would be." Kim said to herself on a big mountain. A bunch of the adults around the mountain kept questioning her 'Are you aloud to be skiing by yourself?'. She ignored them. She sat her blue sled on the snow and push it a little farther. She then while the sled was moving, Jumped on and slid down the mountain.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-GAHHH OOF!"

------------------------
🌸Time skip🌸
------------------------

------------------------🌸Time skip🌸------------------------

"Wow. Good job, I told you that sled was a bad idea." Haibara said in her usual monotone voice. She was right, Kim hurt her self and was now in the skii house wearing a cast because she hurt her arm. It was nice that everyone sighned it for her.

"I know..." Kim said upset. Haibara was scolding her like a mom would with her child.

"Kudo come talk sense into your girlfriend." Haibara said walking out the room as Conan stepped in and placed his jacket behind the chair and sat next to Kim.

"Niko that was such a stupid idea! If I knew you were going to smash your arm into a tree I would have been there to talk you out of it." Conan exclaimed to her feeling bad.

"Its Ok Shinichi, things like this happen all the time. I was always born clumsy." Kim giggled at her memory of always hurting her self and her little brother making fun of her about it.

[|] Flashback [|]

Niko was walking down the stairs.

"Coco? Have you seen my charger to my pho- GAHH!" she fell down the steps. There was nothing there just air and she only walked about 3 steps.

"HOW DO YOU FALL DOWN THE STEPS YOU ONLY TOOK 3 STEPS?! WHAT DID YOU TRIP ON AIR!?" Conner shouted at her.

"BE QUIET COCO I DON'T NEED YOU TO BULLY ME LIKE THESE STAIRS!"

[\] End Flashback [|]

Yeah that explains a lot Niko.

"I know your clumsy but.." Conan paused for a moment."I love you too much for you to get hurt." He said worried. Kim then kissed his cheek and he blushed red.

"Aww Shinichi you don't have to worry about me." Kim reassured him. "I love you too." She said with a closed eye smile.

520 words. Thanks for reading hope you enjoy byeeeeeee