🎤❤Chapter 7:" Don't play stupid..You are Niko Hayumada are you?"

⬆ kimmy's outfit uptop ⬆

Niko (Kim) P.O.V.

We were about to leave agasa's house but then Conan (shinichi) left his cellphone inside so me and Coco waited outside for him. It was a awkward silence but finally he spoke up.

"So Niko when mom said she wanted you to be 7 again I didn't think you would take it seriously."  he said like it was nothing and his glasses were shining. Time to use my acting skills.

"What? My names not niko. I'm kimmy." I said kinda swestdropping and nervous but I wouldn't show it. ' Oh my gosh. I'm shaking in my own hat. '

"Don't play stupid..you are Niko Hayumada are you? " he said then glared at me. Conan get your dang phone already I'm shaking so bad.

"Uh..um.." I stuttered. I didn't know what to do.

"Ok, show your proof." I heard a young voice say. It was..

Michael Jackson. Just kidding it was Conan. ( Lol)

Coco looked back at Conan. Wondering how he's so smart.

"Show your proof Conner. You obviously think she the amazing pop singer Niko Hayumada then show your proof. That's what makes a great detective, right?" Conan said to Conner standing by the door. Conner smirked. Conner picked up Kim under her arms and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Look at her. Dark hair as black as the night. Pinkish eye color adapted from non other than our mother. Its obvious the most, her kawaii antics are just as similar as the Niko Hayumada." He said while his glasses were shining. I was in a state of shocked. I didn't know what to do because his reasoning was on point. "Plus, she was hiding in a closet in the beginning oboviously avoiding me. Conan stood there and so did I (even though I was still in Conner's arms).

"Ok..Your right Coco." I said giving up.

"Niko!" Conan said about to protest.

"Its too late now Conan. He already knows." I said giving up trying to hide in from my little brother. I could never keep secrets from him in the first place so I shouldn't have to now.

"I could assume that kid over there turned into a kid as well because kids his age can't even spell the word detective." Conner said looking back at Conan.

"Your right. Me and Conan got shrunk into children.Conan is actually shinichi kudo highschool detective." I said as Conner placed me on the ground.
"It was by the strange men in black coats. We kept out identities a secret so no one gets hurt. So Conner promise not to tell anyone." Conan said seriously to Conner.

"Alright, your secret is safe with me. I aware I won't tell anyone." Conner stated putting his hand on his chest promising.

"Ok then. We can now leave, but I wanna get my jacket I'll be right back." I said and ran back into the house.

Normal P.O.V.

Kim went back in the house to get her jacket before they left to take a walk around town. Conan just sat outside with Conner.

"Hey kudo. Don't try to deny your feelings for my older sister because I'm sure she feels the same way." Conner said out of the blue. Conan choked on oxygen.

"W-what?" Conan said stuttering with a red face as red as a tomato 🍅.

"Don't act like I wouldn't notice. I knew from the start you liked her because you blush at everything she does." Conner said chuckling a little bit.

"Can you not tell her?" Conan said in a kinda shaky voice.

"Its ok. I won't say a word I just want you to know.." Conner paused and glared daggers at Conan.

"If she accepts your confession you better not break her heart..We have a cousin who is a master at martial arts and I would not hesitate at all to call him down here to teach you a lesson." Conner said in the most terrifying voice ever. Conan never thought he could be easily frightened by a 13 year old.

"Y-you got it. I promise I wouldn't do anything wrong to Niko." Conan promised to Conner which made Conner smile. Kim came back with her coat on.

"I'm back. Did I miss anything?" she said closing the door with a smile.

"No." Conner and Conan said at the same time. Niko sweatdropped.

"Ok..lets go then!" she said and grabbed the 2 boys hand and went around the city to explore.

🎤❤🎤❤❤🎤❤🎤❤🎤❤

752 words. Thanks for reading