🎤❤ Chapter 1: Prologue That's Niko Hayumada!

Normal P.O.V.
-

-----------------------------

🌸 Kudo's house 🌸
------------------------------

Shinichi, ran, and sonoko were watching TV at his house. While shinichi was complaining about what to watch and ran was flipping through channels sonoko yelled stop on a certain channel.

"That's Niko Hayumada!" sonoko yelled

"That's Niko Hayumada!" sonoko yelled. "I'm one of her biggest fans!" sonoko squealed.

"Oh I seen her before. She just a pop singer." shinichi said.

"JUST A POP SINGER?!" ran and sonoko exclaimed confused.

"Shinichi! Niko is just as famous as kaito kid! EVERYONE loves her!" sonoko explained excitedly.
"She use to go to middle school with us, remember shinichi? Before she became a singer." ran said to him. Shinichi acted like he didn't care but deep down he did. Little did you know he had a tiny crush on niko but told no one. Cause of that Niko never really noticed him. Then they looked back at the TV. Niko was singing.

The crowd cheered for as she bowed. Shinichi smiled. He liked how people adored her. She was popular in middle school but now she is even more popular. She was not those selfish rich people, she often donated for charity for kids,animals, struggling schools, and even the elderly homes. He blushed.

"Is the famous heisei Holmes blushing?" ran said up close to shinichi's face.

"NO! I-I'm not b-blushing.." he said embaressed.

"*gasp* He totally is blushing ran!" sonoko said shocked. "Who the lucky lady your thinking about shin-chan?" sonoko teased.
"I'm not thinking of anyone your business baka." shinichi said than trailed his eyes to the TV were Niko was talking to the host.

"Oh~! I know! You like Niko-chan." ran said looking at the TV also. Shinichi shook his head rapidly.

"I DO NOT!" he said blushing like crazy now. On the tv the host was speaking.

"So Niko, now that your finish your tour what are you gonna do now?" said the host.

"Well now that I am finished I am going back to school and home to my dog." Niko giggled on the screen. "I miss my dog brandy so much! Now has with my parents in America." Niko explained. Niko loves animals.

"What school will you be going to Niko?" the host asked.

"Good question. I will be going to Teitan High School in Beika." Niko said smiling. Shinichi choked. She's coming back? He wasn't ready! Inside he was panicking. His crush since like 5th grade is coming back to school. Shinichi is flabbergasted!

"Shinichi are you ok? You look... traumatized and scared." ran said to him looking at him panicking quietly.

"He's probably freaking out cause his future wifey is coming back to school,ne shinichi?" sonoko smirked.

"I don't need this. good bye!" shinichi finally said and pushed them out the door. He feels scared,nervous, and excitedly happy. What is this feeling?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

-----------------------------
🌸 Niko's house 🌸
------------------------------

"Oh brandy! I'm so happy I'm home!" Niko squealed to her dog Brandy.

This is Brandon Phillips fluffypants valasques comet Vash Blue kawaii suki desu  Hayumada

This is Brandon Phillips fluffypants valasques comet Vash Blue kawaii suki desu Hayumada. Brandy for short. Niko was 7 when she got him as a puppy and she made the long name because it her dog. Niko was laying on her couch with her brandy. Brandy always sleeps.

"I also can't wait for school tomorrow! I get to see all my class mates again. It will be fun!" niko said rubbing brandy's back.

"Hopefully I'll make friends.....Even though I'm one of the most famous pop singers in Japan." she said still talking to her dog. "And who knows I might get a boyfriend LOL!" she laughed at her joke. Then she got up and went to get ready for bed. Hoping tommorow will be amazing!

❤🎤❤🎤❤🎤❤🎤❤🎤❤

628 words

Have a good day/morning/night.