Chapter 10: The Ball

Harry's POV:
A few weeks later Draco and I talked to Dumbledore, Dumbledore got Draco and I a room that was a mix between Slytherin and Gryffindor. It was beautiful. Draco and I have used that room ever since and some nights it got hot and steamy but we we hadn't had sex yet. I was thankful that Dumbledore gave us that room. It really brought Draco and I closer.

It's nearly the end of the year and there is a ball coming up for us. Draco and I plan to come out then to the rest of year. We'll kiss and dance together. At this point we don't care. There's one week left and we're happy.

The Ball
I enter with Ron and Hermione and all of my friends. My eyes immediately find Draco. I smile as his eyes find me. He smiles back then turns back to Pansy, who was hitting his arm to get his attention. I saw him roll his eyes as she started talking to him. After all these years, Pansy still wants Draco. I chuckle quietly and follow my friends as they find a table for us to sit at.

Everyone at the ball, looks really nice. The girls have elegantly dresses and the boys have simple tuxedos. The music dies down and Dumbledore speaks, "Everyone! It's time for the first dance! Get on the dance floor with your partners!" He steps of the podium he was standing on. The music starts again and it's a slow song. A lot of pairs go out onto the dance floor along with all of my friends to dance. My friends don't know what Draco and I are planning to do.

I sit at my table as I watch couples sway to the music. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a certain Slytherin make his way over to me. I look at him smiling lovingly.

Draco stood in front of me and I looked up at his beautiful face. He smiled and asked, "Are you ready?" He held out his hands as he asked and I took it and nodded. Our fingers intertwined as he led me onto the middle of the dance floor. We got a few smirks and curious glances. Nothing major yet. I hoped people wouldn't mind.

Soon, we stood facing each other. Draco's hands were on my waist while mine were around his neck playing with is blonde hair. Multiple people stood staring. I smiled at Draco as we swayed to the music. Teachers and students were now looking at us curiously. All eyes were on us. They weren't expecting us to dance together.

My eyes kept switching between Draco's eyes and his lips. Draco smirked and smashed our lips together and I kissed back passionately. My eyes fluttering closed. I've been wanting to kiss Draco out in the open for ages. Letting people know that he's mine and only mine!
Our lips fit together perfectly. I let Draco's tongue into my mouth and we continued to kiss. He cupped my cheek.

A few seconds later, I heard people whooping and cheering. I heard Blaise's shouts and my friends and Draco's friends shouts. They were the loudest. I broke the kiss and blushed looking around. A few wolf whistles were heard hear and there. To my surprise, there was only one or two people who looked disgusted. The majority of people were cheering and shouting congrats. Draco pecked my lips and whispered while looking into my eyes, "I love you."

I smiled and said, "I love you more."

He chuckled and kissed me again. The cheers got even louder and the song changed into a more upbeat tune.

Throughout the evening, Draco and I got congratulated and a lot of girls were curious and we told them when we started dating but not how. Draco and I continued to dance and hang out together.

Once the ball was over, Draco and I made our way to our room.

Draco's POV:
I dragged Harry up the stairs to our room.
"Draco slow down." He said, in his slightly deep voice that I love. I pushed him in the room impatiently. I needed to kiss him again. I needed him. Right here. Right now.

I slammed him against the closed door, crashing my lips to his. Harry melted into the kiss. My hands held his hips close to mine. His fingers tugged on my hair gently making me moan softly. I kept kissing him as I led him to the bed.

I hovered over him kissing his soft lips. I took off my blazer and his. I bit his bottom lip and he moaned in response. I bit it harder and he moaned louder. I went back to kissing him. He tugged on my shirt and started unbuttoning it. His hards were shaking so he just ripped it off me, the material falling and being chucked to the side. I did the same to Harry's shirt.

I grind my hips against his and hear him moan. I feel his growing problem and he could probably feel mine. I kiss down his neck and start sucking and biting until he whimpers. He tugs on my hair harder than before making me whimper.

My hands make their down to Harry's trouser and starts unbuttoning and unzipping. Once they're off, he takes my own off.

I grind my hips against his harder and both he and I moan at our growing problems.

I look into his hands, my hands lingering at his boxers. He nods his head and I take them off along with mine. I straddle Harry's hips.

Soon, both and Harry and I were in total bliss.

—————-
I'm not going to go into detail but I hope that the ending was good. I'm sorry if it's trash I'm not good and writing that sort of intimate things. Other than, I hope you enjoyed it.

This was the last chapter and my first completed book. Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you thought of it!