Chapter 5: One Common Interest

Harry's POV:

I slowly open my eyes and look around. Draco is not next to me anymore and we're still in his private room in the Slytherin Common Room. I didn't notice before but his room his actually quite nice and spacious.

I look outside the window and realise it's early in the morning: the sun's tip only above the horizon. It's still dark other than a streak of light beaming across the sky. I hear a door open and close, and look towards Draco as he enters and sits down on the bed, by my feet.

"Hey, Harry. Did you sleep well?" He asks as I bring my knees up to my chest, making more room for Draco.
"Yeah, the best I've had in a while." I blush a little, looking at Draco's grey eyes. I swear they get more beautiful everytime I look into them. He smiles and then looks at the small, brown paper bag and a cup of coffee in his hands.
"I brought you breakfast since I know you aren't feeling well after yesterday and also because it would probably be a hassle for you to sneak in and out of the common room." He blurted out quickly, while handing me the coffee and bag. I smiled at his nervousness. It was cute. Just like him. Actually, Draco wasn't cute: he was hot!!
I blush because I thought he was hot. Draco noticed and smiled, then it turned into a mischievous smirk.
"Why were you blushing? I know it's not because of me bringing you breakfast." He says. I stay silent and place the coffee and breakfast-that I still have no idea what it is-on the bedside table. Draco notices I'm not going to say anything and begins crawling across the bed and over me.

Soon he is straddling him, and has his hands ready like he's going to tickle me. There's only one problem.
"Tell me or I'm going to tickle you." He brings his hands closer to my ribs, however, I just smirk knowing what he doesn't and say,
"Never!" Draco brings his hands down and tries to tickle me. I sit there smirking.

I'm not tickilish. I chuckle to myself and he stops. Looking down at me he says, "You're not tickilish. Are you?"
"Nope." I say popping the 'p'. My stomach rumbles. "Well I need to eat, otherwise I'll starve. So if you would..." Hinting at him to get off me. Draco gets off, sitting down next to me.

I grab the bag and open it. The smell of toast with butter fills my nose. I smile as I grab one and start to eat it. There are 4 slices more in the bag. Yay! Toast is my favourite! For breakfast.

Once I've finished and started drinking my coffee, I turn to face Draco who is reading. I ask him what he is reading and he shows me the cover. It's the last book from that Cassandra Clare series, The Mortal Instruments (A/N: I love this books series and the author. She is my favourite author. If you've read the books or seen the TV show let me know in the comments. I need to know more people who love the show/books like me :).)

Oh. My. I've read that series. I love them. I almost spit out the coffee out of my mouth.
"Are you OK?" asks Draco. I nod and tell him,
"Yeah, its just I've read those books and I love them. I've read most of them and some of the sequels like The Bane Chronicles, Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy and The Infernal Devices. They're all amazing. I've been meaning to read the Shadowhunter Codex. But I haven't been able to get it. Yet. I think all the little stories that make the main story really brings everything together." I rant. I realise that Draco is just looking at me like I'm the most amazing thing that has ever ceased to exist. I go quiet and blush.
"You didn't have to stop. You seemed really passionate about the books. I also love them as well, I ship Malec-" I squeal and cause him to stop mid-sentence. I ship Malec so much. It's unbelievable.
"Are you OK? You're squealing like a piglet." Draco asks and smiles while I feel heat creeping up to my cheeks. I nod.
"I just ship Malec as well. They're may favourite." I state.

Soon we start talking about the books, and what we love about the characters and etc. Time flies by and I eventually look at my watch. I ask him,
"Shouldn't you be going to class?"
"Nah, sometimes I skip. I also don't want to leave you by yourself. Just in case..." He trails off. I understand what he wants to say. Just in case I try anything again.
"OK. Oh, by the way thanks for the breakfast. It was delicious." I kiss him on the cheek.
"No problem." Draco says and he kisses me on the lips: a light peck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note,

Sorry for not posting. School has started for me and I've been busy aka. Binge-reading on Wattpad 😂😂😂

Thanks for reading, I just joined Wattpad in the summer and you don't know how much it means to me to have people read this book. I honestly don't care if it's only a few people, I'm still happy.

Tell me what you think in the comments and what you want for me to add in throughout the story. I really want you guys do enjoy this story.

Have a great day,

😀