Chapter 4: Kisses

Harry's POV:

Oh. My. God. I just said that I like Draco. Oh. My. God. I told him. No one knows. No one even knows I'm gay. I think people would freak out. Lots of people are homophobic.

What's weird, is that Draco likes me as well. Why? I'm just a sad, lonely wizard. In my opinion, I don't even look good. Draco is sitting in front of me, staring at his duvet. I decide to move closer. I shuffle closer to him, with my feet crossed. He looks up and notices I've come closer. But we're still too far apart. I want to be closer to him. I need to feel his breath on my skin. I need to know how his lips taste. I need to know how his skin feels against my skin. My fantasies need to become real . I'm being too desperate, aren't I?

Fortunately, he shuffles closer as well, still with his legs crossed. Now, our knees are touching. It's not enough. I need to get closer. To my surprise, Draco holds my hand and intertwines our fingers. He's warm, unlike me. I smile, looking down at our hands. I don't know how long I've wanted to be even this close to Draco without us fighting. I feel Draco looking at me. I look up and we lock eyes. His eyes are amazing. They're the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They are the lightest grey possible. I love it. I love him.

Draco changes his position, so he is now sitting against his pillows next to me. I miss his hand in mine. I turn towards him and look at Draco. I can't wait any longer.

In one swift movement, I straddle Draco and after he realises what I'm doing, our lips connect. I put my hands around his neck and tangle my fingers in his hair. His hands come to my hips and pushes me against him so that there is no more space between us. His lips. His hair. The feel of him under me. I love him. I love the taste of him. He tastes like cotten candy but not as sweet. I love it. I love the smell of him. Probably, because of his cologne. However, it smells amazing. Our bodies fit perfectly together. Our lips move in sync. It's perfect. Or I thought it was. Draco starts kissing my neck. I lift my neck to give him more room. He bites my neck playfully, making me moan softly. I feel him smile against my neck. Draco continues to kiss my neck and he soon after comes back to my lips. I nip at his lips, making him moan softly. I bite his lip harder to hear him moan again. Draco moans a bit louder and I kiss his neck and all the way down to his collar bone. He lifts his head, giving me space. I bite his neck, playfully. He moans. I love it. It's so sexy. I kiss his lips, as he slips his hand underneath my shirt, tracing it up and down my chest and stomach. He tugs on my as if asking permission to take it off. I part our lips and take a minute to breath. Draco does the same. My arms are still round his neck and his hands are still on my hips. 

"I don't....want to....go fast." I said in between breaths. I hope he felt the same and didn't just want to hook up with me once then forget about me.
"OK, I understand. I won't push you to do anything you don't want to do." Draco said.
"Does this mean we're together?" I asked him. Looking into his beautiful eyes. I hoped this meant we were. I didn't want anyone other than him. Honestly, I didn't care what people at school thought of me anymore. I only cared about Draco. Draco chuckled softly, his eyes shining brighter.
"Yes, we're together. You don't know how long I've wanted this to happen." I pecked his lips softy and smiled. 

Draco's POV:

Harry climbed off me as he sat next to me, placing his head on my shoulder. Our fingers were intertwined and our breathing slowed as we drifted asleep. I fell asleep listening to Harry's breathing slowing down. I kept thinking about how he felt. His kisses. His cool skin under my hands. The way he was smaller than me, however, he was still a tiny bit muscular. It was probably because of the Quidditch Team training. He smelt so good. Like a forest. He  probably spends a lot of time in forests. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew one like the back of his hand. There was still so many things I didn't know about him. I can't wait to discover them. There are two things I know that I know that he's good at: 1) Quidditch, 2) Kissing.

I'm pretty sure I fell asleep smiling.