Chapter 8: I Love You! ♥️

Draco's POV:

I drop next to Harry and hug him close to my chest while he curled up against me. Hot tears came rushing down my cheeks.
"Oh, Harry. What did you do? You could've talked to me." I said, while kissing his head. He was sobbing against my chest and I cried harder.

Blaise stood in front of me mouthing, he's going to be ok.
Hermione and Ron stood there looking down at Harry, sadness, confusing and shock written clearly on their faces.

Harry pulled away from me and looked at Hermione, Ron and Blaise. Tears were still rushing down his face but they were silent cries as was mine. He stood up and I did as well, making sure he didn't fall or stumble. He held onto me, like he knew he was going to loose his balance. "Are you ok?" I whispered. I looked down at him and he looked up. The tears had stopped flowing but his eyes were puffy and red. I assume mine were as well but I didn't care: I was just glad that he was ok. He nodded and hugged me. I returned his embrace. His hands were wrapped around my waist; my arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"I'm sorry." He whispered into my shirt. I pulled away from him, still gripping his shoulders.
"There's nothing to be sorry for. I'm just glad you're ok." I pulled him back into our embrace.

Harry's POV:

I smiled against Draco's shirt. I loved the scent of him. I smiled even wider. I'm glad he came after me before I did anything else. Hermione, Ron and Blaise were standing a few metres away from us. Hermione AND Ron just looked sad and shocked and confused all at the same time. Blaise just looked sad. He knew that Draco likes me and now he knows that I like him back. He didn't seem to mind, which I'm happy about.

Hermione cleared her throat and I lifted my head from Draco's chest. I looked at Hermione, however, I was still leaning against Draco. He put his arm around my shoulder. I guess we were going to tell them that we were together. To be honest, I don't mind.

Hermione looked at Draco's arm and smirked, "So, what's going on.....between the two of you?" I looked up at Draco and he nodded. I looked back at Hermione,
"Well, I've liked Draco for a while and I told him. Now, we're dating. I'm gay. Draco's bisexual and I don't care what you think of me and him. However, I have to ask you not to tell anyone." Blaise looked impressed. Ron's jaw dropped to the ground. Hermione smiled and came to hug me. I accepted her embrace and was glad.

Then shocked. She said,
"Finally!" She smiled even bigger. I tensed. 'Mione noticed. "What!? I'm a girl. I notice when other people fancy other people. I always knew." I relaxed.

Blaise came over to me and congratulated me and Draco. I looked over to Ron, who still was in the same position as before. "Ron, mate, are you ok?" I asked. He nodded and walked out of the room. He left with a shocked face and confused look plastered on his face. "Great, this is exactly what I didn't want. People judging."
To be honest, it could've been worst but it wasn't the best reaction either. I hugged Draco sideways, still facing 'Mione and Blaise. I was worried.

"I'll talk to him, I'm sure he doesn't mind. He's just shocked and just needs to get used to it."'Mione said.
"Thanks, 'Mione." I said. Then she left.

Blaise said that he had someone to meet and then left, leaving Draco and me alone. We sat back down, against the wall. Draco healed my arm. Again.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and whispered,
"I love you."
"I love you too." He said back and intertwined our fingers.

I soon fell asleep listening to Draco's breathing.