"Feliciano?" A certain comforting French voice asked.

And he was face to face with France. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Japan gulped as he came face to face with China in the lobby. And he could see Hong Kong and Macau staring at him from the couch Yao had also just been sitting on.

He had just went for a walk, walked into the hotel lobby and saw them.

He should have walked past.

But no.

His feet led him right to them.

And for some reason, his mouth had opened and words just started to speak.

He had asked China  if he could speak with him.

And here he was now.

China was still waiting for him to speak....

But he couldn't.

So Japan could only bow.

He felt so ashamed. And when he came back up, the Japanese Man looked his former brother in the eye and tried to speak again. But for some reason, only tears welled up.

No dammit, warriors didn't cry!!

Japan kept them back and gave China a nod, before turning around and starting the walk to his room.

He used to be an empire for goodness sakes, how could he not even talk to someone? 

Weak.

That's what he was. 

Well, maybe it was for the best. Besides, after everything he did. Every disgraceful thing, this had to be for the best.

How could he have been so-

"KIku wait!!" Japan heard his human name called.

He turned to China, who motioned to the couch.

"Sit," He spoke softly, "Talk with us. It's been awhile."

His feet led the way again and before he knew it, he had sat down next to Macau.

And China sat down next to him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I-" Italy, for some reason, couldn't go on. He felt so terrible... after all he did.

France had tried reaching out to him many times and he never responded to any attempts. He just felt so guilty around him.

He needed to go- as in right now. Just go.

But his body and mouth betrayed him.

"I'm- I'm sorry!!" He cried out as he suddenly threw his arms around France. "I'm so so sorry Grande Fratello."

And the tears started.

And wouldn't stop.

Italy sniffled and cried into France's shirt, he didn't deserve forgiveness at all. 

There most likely wouldn't be any forgiveness anyway, this man's country had been occupied by Nazis. Who had been his allies, what was wrong with him?

France looked down at his baby brother and didn't have to think twice before wrapping his arms around him.

"I'm so sorry," Feliciano cried once more, it was so painful to think of the past.

France ran his hands through his hair and nodded, "I know mon frère," He nodded, "I know."