10 - be mine again

it has been long since you were able to sleep so peacefully. it was because you had the love of your life beside you, he made you feel safe and loved, jeon jungkook.

you woke up rubbing your eyes, adjusting to the brightness. you turned to see jungkook who was still sleeping, his head so close to yours, hands around your waist. he was so cute, you could stare at him all day long.

you decided to wake up and make the both of you breakfast. just as you were about to get out of bed, jungkook pulled you back into his chest.

jungkook : " y/n i don't want this to end, stay like this for awhile please "
y/n : " i'm hungry jung- "
jungkook pecked your lips.
jungkook : " 15 minutes, then we'll get our eggs benedict together " he smiled.
you hit him lightly on his chest before snuggling into his hold. you loved his scent so much, the way he held you, the way you could hear his heartbeats.

you unknowingly fell back asleep in jungkook's arms.

jungkook's pov :
yah... did she really just fall asleep again?! hahaha she's so cute. i caressed her hair lightly and whispered " i love you baby " before gently leaving the bed. i decided to head out to the cafe and get eggs benedict to bring it home to y/n instead, since she was sleeping i couldn't bear to wake her up.

back to your pov :

you woke up and realised jungkook was not around. you panicked.... he agreed to have breakfast with you but he left. you reached for your phone to call him but he wasn't picking up.

you ran downstairs to find that he really has left. you were confused and upset. you sat on your couch, arms wrapped around your knees.
unknowingly, tears flowed out of your eyes.
" jungkook ah- sorry. was i teasing you too much? jungkook ah i swear i love you so much i'm sorry. did you leave me because i - "

you heard sounds coming from behind you.

jungkook was standing right behind you with his hands full. you wiped your tears away and looked at him. you jumped down the couch to run into his arms, you hugged him so tightly.

y/n : " don't leave me please "
jungkook put down the food and hugged you back.
jungkook : " so.... someone was teasing me this whole time isn't it "
y/n : " i'm sorry i - "
jungkook : " i deserved it, don't cry baby i hate seeing you cry " he wiped away your tears and kissed you deeply.

you admitted everything. you were afraid that he was going to leave you again. you love him, you need him, he was perfect for you.

you stomach growled.
jungkook chuckled and said " my baby is hungry... let's eat, sorry i couldn't pick up my phone just now because my hands were full. "
y/n : " and you made me worried as heck " you glared at him.
jungkook : " but you still love me don't you? " he carressed your hair .
jungkook : " hey... i will never ever ever leave you, even if you ever asked me to. i will stay by your side forever, i promise you "
you were flustered, he was making your heart beat like crazy again.
you walked over to the table, starting to gobble down the eggs benedict jungkook brought.

jungkook followed you and sat opposite you, eating together.
suddenly, jungkook started giggling again.
y/n : " stop "
jungkook reached his thumb out to wipe off the sauce on your face before licking off his thumb.
y/n : " ew... "
jungkook : " that's what i should say. why do you always eat like a baby "
y/n : " yah "
jungkook : " my baby "
you rolled your eyes and continued eating.

* in the afternoon *

jungkook asked you if you would like to head out. it seemed pretty boring in the house, so you agreed.

jungkook drove, but he didn't tell you where the both of you were heading off to.

y/n : " kookie ah where are we going? "
jungkook : " you'll find out when we reach baby, dont be impatient "

he stopped in front of a really huge and pretty house. it was not a house, it was a palace in your eyes. it was huge, modern, covered with your favourite flower, roses. there were fairy lights, everything that you loved. you stepped out of the car, pleasantly surprised.

y/n : " yah kookie ah this place is amazing, it's like my dream house. "
jungkook : " it's not a dream house, it's our house " he said, walking closer to you.
your mind was blank, did you hear him right?
jungkook held onto your waist, pulling you in for a passionate kiss.
jungkook : " y/n ah, i got this designed and made during the two weeks when we broke up. i really loved you, but i realised it was too late. i wanted to chase you back, and i was so determined in doing so. therefore, i decided to build a house, according to everything that you liked. i wanted us to stay here, forever, lovingly, with our future kids..." he winked.
you slapped his arms lightly before moving your hands up to carress his cheeks. you stared into his eyes deeply.

y/n : " jeon jung kook, listen carefully.

i love you, baby . "

you ended with a gentle kiss on his lips.

jungkook : " kim y/n would you be mine again? "
y/n : " gladly "

he was smiling the whole time. you felt pure happiness. this time, you believed him, he really loved you. after all that he has done, it has clearly stolen your heart again.

jungkook : " y/n, 48 hours is over. let's now move here, to stay together forever, not just 48 hours "
y/n : " i would love to " you intertwined your hands with jungkook.