2 - trust me ( +18 )

you woke up feeling tired and uncomfortable. usually you would call jungkook and head out for breakfast together, but this time it was different. you didn't want it anymore after what happened yesterday night.

y/n : " hyejung ahhhhhhh "
hyejung : " wh-what is it? let me sleep " she yawned, rolling around in your bed.
y/n : " hey let's get some breakfast at the café "
hyejung : " im still sleepy "
y/n : " my treat. 5....4.....3.....2..... "
hyejung immediately jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom to wash up.
you giggled at her reaction, you were glad to have her by your side.
hyejung : " yah let's go i'm sooo hungry " she said, holding her stomach.

you were both seated in a pretty café, enjoying your eggs benedict. suddenly your phone rang, it was jungkook. you were afraid to pick it up.
hyejung gave you a reassuring smile before saying " pick it up, you have to face it sooner or later " you grabbed your phone and stepped outside to answer.

jungkook : " baby, why didn't you call this morning? are you sick? "
y/n : " no i'm fine "
jungkook : " you want to get breakfast? "
y/n : " sorry i'm busy "
jungkook : " what's wrong ? "
y/n : " jungkook say what you have to say, i said i'm busy "
jungkook : " yah, what did i do "
y/n : " if there is nothing else, im hanging up "

you hang up, feeling slightly guilty. you were never this cold to him.

hyejung : " are you okay? how was it "
you smiled in response and nodded.
y/n : " hey let's go clubbing tonight! "
hyejung smirked " finally, my queen is back "
you chuckled at her statement.

both of you went shopping and got yourself new bodycon dresses for the night. you both got ready, looking incredibly stunning. you didn't want jungkook to affect you, you just wanted to have some fun today.

* at the club *

upon entering, your guy friend, jackson rushed over to you, pulling you in for a hug. he always had good feelings towards you but because of jungkook, jackson couldn't make any move.
jackson : " ouh princess, it's been long since i last saw you " he pouted cutely.
you rolled your eyes and pinched his nose.
y/n : " sorry i've been a little busy, i missed you too big boy " you said, pulling him in for another hug.

he had his hands on your waist, which you didn't mind at all since he was a close friend. he lead you to sit down with his friends, ( the rest of got7 ).
mark : " oof y/n ah looking damn hot tonight "
bambam : " yah! she has a boyfriend "
everyone kept silent.
y/n : " i would like to say i'm not taken, but it's complicated "
mark : " ahhh so.... you're out for some fun "
everyone laughed and walked towards the dance floor.

jackson reached out his hand for you to hold. you gently took his hand and stepped onto the dance floor.
jackson : " y/n look at your 3'o clock, isn't that your - "
y/n : " boyfriend. ignore him let's continue "
you spotted jungkook at the bar.

jungkook's pov :
i was feeling upset about how y/n was cold towards me today, not knowing what i did wrong. i went to the club to meet jimin to have some drinks.
jimin : " jungkook, look at that group of boys "
jungkook : " what's wrong with- "
jimin : " y/n "
jungkook squinted his eyes and looked carefully, noticing you between a whole group of boys.
jungkook : " what the fuck? that guy has his hands on her waist and she isn't going to say anything about it? "
jimin : " why'd you care? i thought you always had a thing for jessie? "
jungkook : " y/n is my girlfriend, jessie is just a - . forget it. "

your pov :

you continued dancing around with jackson.
jackson : " i know what you're trying to do here babygirl " he winked, knowing that you wanted to make jungkook jealous.
jackson started pulling you even closer, leaning his head in the crook of your neck. your hands on his shoulder, your head leaning towards his chest.

suddenly, a man grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you away. it was your boyfriend, jeon jungkook of course.

y/n : " yah, what are you doing? let go "
jungkook : " that was what i should be asking you, who is he "
jackson : " babygirl, let's go "
jungkook was fuming when he heard the word " babygirl " he punched jackson across his face. jungkook pulled you of the club, into his car.

the whole ride was silent.
y/n : " jung- "
jungkook : " shutup "

you reached his apartment.
y/n : " what are we doing here? i want to go home, i'm tired "
jungkook grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his apartment. he shut the door behind him and pinned you against the wall.

y/n : " jungkook let go please, stop it "
jungkook started kissing and sucking your neck. you were whimpering, wanting to get out of his grip. jungkook stopped and looked into your eyes.

jungkook : " i love you "

he kissed you passionately. you eventually gave in and wrapped your hands around his neck.

jungkook : " baby, jump "

you jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist. he carried you into the bedroom, without breaking the kiss. he dropped you on his bed and hovered above you.

jungkook : " no more attitude baby. don't ever let me witness you with another guy so close together. AND no one else can call you babygirl except for me "

you slightly nod. you loved him.

he undressed the both of you. he pushed his whole length into you without any warning, causing to let out a loud moan.

y/n : " jung-kook .... ahh- "
jungkook : " ah-.... mhm "

all you could hear was his deep groans and skin slapping. he was going at an incredible pace, it was causing your legs to feel weak and you were quickly reaching your climax. you clenched your walls against his length.

y/n : " i-m cl-ose "
jungkook : " babygirl hold it.... ah - "

you could feel that he was close too.

y/n : " jung-....ahh- i ca-n't any-more "

jungkook : " cum now "

you cummed on him and he pulled out, cumming on your stomach.

he left a gentle peck on your forehead before heading to the bathroom to grab a towel and cleaning you up.

jungkook : " y/n ah, can you tell me what's wrong? "

y/n : you sighed and said " you- you called yesterday, i picked up and all i heard were moans coming through the phone jungkook... "

jungkook : " ahh... that. i hit myself on the table that's why "

you were shocked, all this time you misunderstood him? you felt so guilty

y/n : " jungkook ah- sorry "
jungkook held you close and pecked your lips gently, " it's okay, i'm glad that we're now fine "

jungkook : " trust me okay baby "

jungkook's pov :
she found out.... she suspected me cheating on her. i need to stop jennie, wtf was she trying to do yesterday, using my phone?!

your pov :
you fell asleep calmly in jungkook's arms, it felt great to finally be in his hold again.