9 - 48 hours together

jungkook : " y/n ah " jungkook moved closer to you.
both of you were sitting on the couch, you were focused on the movie playing on the tv.
y/n : " hmm "
jungkook : " let's spend 2 days together "
y/n : " ok "
jungkook : " REALLY " he exclaimed
his sudden exclaimation shocked you, you turned you attention to him.
y/n : " what'd you say sorry "
jungkook sighed and repeated himself, " can we spend 2 days together, just 48 hours "
y/n : " what why "
jungkook : " no reason, just let me be with you for 48 hours. you can decide if you want me to stay or leave. " he looked at you with pleading eyes.
y/n : " go home now, i'll think about it "
you were worried that if you stayed any longer with him you would easily give in.

jungkook : " NO. i'm staying here " he ran up to your bedroom.

y/n : " YAH ! " you shouted, running behind him.

jungkook jumped onto your bed and snuggled into your blanket. he was smiling and curled up into a ball. you stood at the door frame with your arms crossed.
jungkook : " mmmm it smells like you, if you want me to leave now can i bring this with me "
y/n : " nope "
jungkook : " please y/n let me stay here just for 48 hours i promise i won't force you into anything "
y/n : " fine "

jungkook rolled around in joy. he stopped and came closer to you.
jungkook : " then follow my lead baby " he had your blanket on his shoulders while walking out of your room, back downstairs.

you gave him an annoyed look before tagging behind him to find out what he was up to.

he got you to sit on the couch as he turned on a horror movie.

jungkook : " i've been wanting to watch this for ages, let's watch it together "
you had no clue what movie he was talking about, but you decided to watch it anyways since you had nothing else to do.

* the conjuring 2 *

y/n : " YAH i hate horror movies "
you slapped jungkook on the arm. he pulled you closer to him and hugged you.
jungkook : " like this. you won't be afraid anymore baby "
you tried getting out of his arms but clearly he was too strong for you. you gave in and stayed in his arms.

it was reaching the climax and you were getting really really scared. you held onto jungkook's arms tightly, squinting your eyes at the same time.

jungkook's pov :
y/n being so afraid was the cutest thing i've seen. she's holding onto my arms so tightly. i realised how much i love this woman, i wanted to protect her, to keep her to myself.

back to your pov :

jungkook : " y/n come here "
jungkook tapped his laps, signaling you to sit on his lap.
you listened to him, your mind was unclear, you were so afraid that you just gave in to whatever jungkook said.
you sat on his laps, his strong muscular arms wrapped around you, your blanket over the both of you. you eyes were fixed on the screen, you realised that you were in jungkook's arms, you felt safe. he was the only one who could make you feel like this, your heart was beating.

— the end, based on a true story —

you were relieved that the movie ended.

you realised your position and that jungkook has been staring at you.

jungkook : " comfortable here huh babe "
y/n : " sorry i- "
jungkook : " i'm just teasing you, you can stay here as long as you like "
you immediately stood up, cheeks red.
jungkook chuckled at your reaction " cute. "

you walked to the kitchen, wanting to escape from the awkward situation.

it was 6pm.
you were hungry, you decided to make dinner for the both for you, since you were too lazy to head out.