8 - prove to me

you woke up and stretched.

y/n : " he's not here.... it was a dream "
you pouted.

suddenly you felt two strong arms wrap around you. you immediately turned.

jungkook : " who's not here? am i only a dream? have my babygirl been missing me that much? " he smirked, and pecked your cheeks. he turned you around to face him and he smiled.

y/n : " jungkook.... sorry.... i jus - "
jungkook cupped your cheeks, making you look into his eyes.
jungkook : " hey, hey, i'll always be here for you. i promised you didn't i? i said i will never hurt you again, i won't let anyone hurt you too, including that bastard. i was worried so i followed you, he seemed a little suspicious i just had a bad feeling about him. i know that it's hard for you to accept me now after what i have done but i'm willing to be here for you, and give you as much time as you may need "

a drop of tear escaped your eyes.

y/n : " kook ah- thank you " you pulled him in for a hug.

all these that he has done, has completely melt your heart. you were ready to accept him again. but you wanted to take everything slowly...

jungkook : " i'll prove to you. this time i'll chase you " he chuckled shyly.

you loved it when he was shy, his cheeks would turn pink and he wouldn't dare to look you in the eyes. where did the cold jungkook go? this jungkook, he was sweet, gentle, warm everything you ever wanted, he was perfect.

y/n : " i'm hungry... "
jungkook : " oh let's go eat then... our morning routine baby "
y/n : " yah what? whos your baby? what morning routine "
you clearly remembered how you used to ring up jungkook every morning to have a breakfast date together.

he pouted at you, trying to gain some attention.
you grabbed your phone and crawled off the bed to wash up. after that, you and jungkook went out for breakfast.

it was both of your favourite café, they had the best eggs benedict that you both loved. jungkook was giggling for a good 5 minutes.

y/n : " yah ! what are you laughing at "
jungkook : " such a babyyyyyy y/n ah "

jungkook moved his thumb to your face, you realised you had sauce on your face. you knew that he wanted to wipe it off for you like he always did. but after what he has done to you, you deserved to tease him a little. you moved back, away from his hands and wiped the sauce off yourself.
y/n : " oh... thanks "
jungkook looked a little disappointed.

after the meal, jungkook asked if you wanted to head out to the mall for a movie. you wanted to spend time with him really badly, but at the same time, you cannot forget your plan about wanting to tease him.

y/n : " ahh.... i have a date "
jungkook widened his eyes, he was clearly shocked.
jungkook : " y/n what! with who! where! when did you get yourself a boyfriend! "
you giggled at his reaction.
y/n : " with hyejung...... "
jungkook was embarrassed.
y/n : " ouh someone here seems a little embarrassed hmm? "
jungkook : " yah who was the one who pleaded me to not leave her yesterday? "
surprised at jungkook's strong comeback, you acted pissed, you walked off.

jungkook immediately ran after you, worried that you were angry. he lightly tugged on your sleeve, apologising to you. but you ignored him and went home instead.

your pov :
was it a little cruel ? but he did cheat and lie to me... ok.... just for a month, i'll tease him. if he really is able to prove his love to me in this month, i'll accept him again.

( btw the date with hyejung was a lie )

* the next morning *

you woke up feeling energetic... so you played energetic by wanna one. ( a/n ok jk but i suddenly thought of it ok back to the story )

you heard noises from downstairs... but you were living alone and you didn't give your password to anyone. you were frightened. you grabbed a bat and carefully walked out of your room to find the source of the sound.

it was coming from the kitchen.

you saw him.

jeon jungkook.

he was wearing an apron, preparing breakfast.
you smiled at the sight of him, he has never cooked for you. you put down the bat quietly and walked towards him. you wrapped your arms around his thin waist.

jungkook : " oh? my baby is awake "
y/n : " stop calling me baby and im not yours jungkook "
he turned around and squinted his eyes at you.
jungkook : " soon to be "
you rolled your eyes about to walk off but jungkook held onto you. his hands on your waist and yours on his waist.
jungkook : " hey hey hey, you can't just walk off after giving me a backhug "
y/n : " oh wow what else do you want then mister ? "
jungkook : " a kiss "
y/n : " no "
jungkook : " please " he pouted. " ok let's make a deal then "
y/n : " what deal " * whispers * why did even give him a backhug jesus christ what was wrong with me —
jungkook : " hey hey i can hear that. and.... if the breakfast i made was a 10/10, you have to give me a kiss "
y/n : " what " " ok fine "

he smiled and pecked your cheeks before letting you go.

y/n : " YAH "

you walked over to the couch to watch tv while waiting for jungkook to finish cooking.

jungkook : " baby let's eat "
you walked towards him and folded your arms, glaring at him.
y/n : " baby? what did i say about that "
jungkook nodded and smiled, " sorry "

he placed the plates on the table, you both sat down. he watched you as you took the first bite.

jungkook : " how was it how was it!!! please be perfect 10 " he pouted.

it was a little too salty, but the fact that he wasn't a cook, it was amazing. the effort that he put into cooking, and making all the food into shapes of heart, it made you feel special and loved.

y/n : " mmm.... a little salty, a little too much sauce, the bread is a little burnt, the - "
jungkook : " okok i get it. it's okay i'll keep trying then "
y/n : " hey come here " you used your pinky finger commanding him to lean in closer to you.
he moved his left ear closer to you.
you pecked his cheeks.
y/n : " jungkook i loved it, thank you baby "

jungkook was shocked, his eyes widened and mouth ajar. his left hand moved up to touch his left cheek. his reaction left you laughing, he was so cute.

jungkook : " what.... you called me- "
y/n : " just this once. since the food was great "
jungkook : " THANK YOU Y/N I LOVE YOU "
he was behaving like a little child, he has changed.... for you.... he wasn't cold and ignorant anymore. he really loved and cared for you.

y/n : " what are you doing here ? " you asked with your mouth full.
jungkook : " i was afraid that i pissed you off yesterday so i wanted to make it up for you "
y/n : " hahaha i was joking kookie "
jungkook : " thats not funny y/n ah "
y/n : " how did you get in "
jungkook : " your password.... my birthday "
you were surprised, at the same time a little embarrassed.
y/n : " uh.... oh- that, i wanted to change it after we - "
jungkook : " leave it, we'll be back together soon "
y/n : " jungkook but i - "
jungkook : " y/n please give me some time i'll really prove to you that i love you. "
you smiled gently at him, knowing that he was being true and sincere.

jungkook : " let me stay with you for today please " he put his hands together, pleading you.

you rolled your eyes and nodded.

he punched a fist in the air and shouted " OH YES "