"Yes, but not right away." Harry said to her. "I have something I want to show you first."

"A surprise? You know, no matter how many times you surprise me, I will never learn to like them." Julie laced her fingers through his when he reached over for her hand.

"Yeah, well then you're going to live your life in a constant state of dislike, because I hope to never stop surprising you." Harry lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. "I've gotten to put out a movie, make music, tour the world, all with your support. Now it's time to concentrate on us for a little while."

"You mean, work on your next album so you will stick around for a little bit?" Julie tried to hide her smirk but couldn't.

"Quiet. I mean concentrate on us." Harry smirked back at her. "Picking your brain on helping write songs is just an added bonus."

"All you do is use me. That's all I am to you, a means to an end." Julie teased. "You're hurting my feelings."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Time for me to leave again; you're much nicer to me when I'm gone for awhile."

"Well, duh." Julie advised. "When you're away I seem to forget how much you annoy me. Then when you stay for awhile, I remember, quickly. This traveling musician thing works well for our relationship. My sanity."

"I forget how mean you are when I'm gone." Harry laughed and then grimaced. "Ouch!" He rubbed his shoulder she had just backhanded. "Including that violent streak."

"Well, if you don't want that part of me. Then you don't get the rest of me." She purposely uncrossed and then crossed her legs the other way. "And I know you like the rest of me."

"Oh, now you're a tease, too?" Harry bit his lip and looked over her body. "Ok, you got me. I do like the rest of you. Seems I enjoy your sarcastic ass and your meanness, too. I can't ever seem to get enough."

"You know damn well that if I were to be sweet and sappy all the time you would panic wondering what was wrong. And probably sleep with one eye open wondering if I was plotting something." Julie looked back out of the window.

"Touché, love, touché." Harry glanced at her a few times as they got closer to their destination.

"Ok, where are we? This isn't Holmes Chapel. At least not any part that I've seen." Julie said trying to pick out a familiar sight. "I'm not sure we've ever driven by this way."

"We haven't. It's not far from Holmes Chapel. We are just outside of Knutsford." Harry turned onto a road that led him near a lake. "That's Tatton Mere." He gestured to the body of water to his right. He took a right into a long driveway near the lake and looked at the house that came into view.

"It's beautiful." Julie said referring to the scene lay out before her. The lake, the green grass running next to the driveway and then the beautiful house that came into view. "Such a perfect place to chill." She looked over at Harry when he stopped the car. "Are we staying here for awhile? It will be the perfect place to write. For both of us."

"Yeah, for sure. You really like it?" Harry asked looking over at her. When she looked at him he could see the sparkle in her eyes as she smiled at him.

Julie nodded. "Yes, it reminds me of home, and it's so calm, and so peaceful."

"I thought you might like it." Harry leaned over and kissed her lips and then got out and went to help her out of the car. "Let's show you around then." He took her hand as she stood and stared at the body of water in front of them. "We will go down by the lake in a bit. Let me show you the house first."