Chapter Five: Builders of the Future

When Kakashi opens his eyes later he finds himself alone at first when a young woman walks into the room.

"Waking up, huh. Are you alright?" The young woman asks with a warm smile.

Kakashi groans initially trying to sit up. "I've been better. It'll be a week before I can move normally."

"See, it's better if you don't move, so just lie down."

As he lays down Naruto and the others enter.

"Look, sensei's coming around." Naruto says running over.

"Listen, sensei, your Sharingan is amazing and everything, but if it puts that much strain on you, maybe it's not worth it." Sakura says snootily.

Sadao sighs hearing Sakura's tone while entering the room. "Sakura, he's a non-Uchiha using that eye. It's going to require a lot of chakra. "

Sakura turns to the Uchiha. "What do you mean?"

"Most Uchiha are born with an overabundance of chakra. It's why the Uchiha are considered the strongest clan in the leaf. Most Uchiha learn how to do the Fireball Jutsu before they're ten. Because that's the case we need to have a large chakra reserve. The Sharingan also uses large amounts of chakra to use in quick succession, if you don't have the reserves it could kill you."

Sakura's eyes widen. "That's even more reason not to use it."

Sadao rolls his eyes. "If Kakashi sensei is that skilled with it, then he must have a good chakra reserve, the issue is overdoing it."

Kakashi chuckles meekly. "Sorry."

Tazuna grunts as he enters the room. "Well, you did take down one of the most powerful ninja assassins, so we'll be safe for a while."

"Right, But you know that boy with the mask, what about him?" Sakura asks.

"He's from the elite tracking unit, right?" Karin asks Sadao who sits against a window.

"Yes. Those masks are only worn by the most elite Shinobi." Kakashi answers before Sadao can.

Sakura turns to her sensei. "What exactly do they do?"

Sadao sighs. "Part of the Anbu black-ops, also known as the Inferno squad, destroy all traces of a rogue ninja's corpse. The shinobi's body contains many secrets..." Sadao looks towards Kakashi's covered eye. "...ninjutsu, chakra, special medicines used on the body. These are the secrets of their village. If their enemies find them, their people will be in grave danger. For instance if Kakashi sensei or I were to die at the hands of an enemy, they would try to analyze our Sharingan. In the worst case, our entire Jutsu could be stolen and used against our home village. It is the sacred duty of the Shinobi trackers to prevent this, to keep the village's secrets safe. Mom used to say that "If a ninja betrays his village, the trackers hunt him down, eliminate him, and obliterate every trace of his existence." That's their specialty."

Cut to Haku as he prepares to destroy Zabuza's body.

"First I'll cut the bandage and drain some of the blood." He says grabbing a pair of sheers. As he reaches for Zabuza, his hand is grasped by the believed to be deceased man.

"That's enough. I'll do it."

"So, you've already come back to life." Haku say dully.

"Damn it. You're brutal, Haku." He pulls the needles from his neck.

"You're the one who's brutal, Zabuza. If you keep pulling them out like that, you really will be finished."

Zabuza pulls out second needle with a growl. "How long are you planning to wear that phony mask? Take it off!"

The Jutsu Masterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें