Chapter 9: Written in Cold Blood

Sadao opens the door for Karin which makes Hikaru bump face-first into it when he stops holding it when she enters. Growling he enters the room with a glare aimed directly at Sadao. Sadao sighs with content walking into the room alongside the others as he wanders the hall with Karin and Hikaru a hand clamps down on his shoulder.

"Well, well, well, If it isn't my favorite Emo traveler, his girlfriend, and the overprotective brother."

"Well, that's a voice I haven't missed. JoJo." Sadao grins.

"Hey, hey. I thought I told you not to call me that stupid nick name. Uchiha."

Sadao chuckles. "Fine, fine. How have you been Jouta?"

"Good, my squads, around here somewhere. So... did you find them?"

Sadao shrugs and stands alongside Jouta, as the doors open and the room goes silent, everyone watches Team Seven enter the class. To most if you listen closely you can hear pins hitting the floor.

"Sasuke, you're late!" A person shouts out to Sasuke leaping on his back. Everyone watches as the girl known as Ino jumps on Sasuke's back

Sadao rolls his eyes glances around the room, his eyes linger on Anzu, seated by Gaara, her hand on his shoulder. Sadao sighs as he begins walking up to the others.

"I thought I'd be able to see you for the first time in a while, so I was waiting in excitement." Ino cheers clinging to his back.

"Who is this and why are they grinding on me?" Sasuke mutters to himself panicking at the weight suddenly added to him.

"Get away from Sasuke! InoPig!" Sakura shouts.

"Oh, my. It's Sakura. Your billboard brow hasn't changed, eh... Ugly!"

"What'd you say?!"

Shikamaru sighs as he approaches now standing next to Sadao's team. The five quietly watching on. "What's with this?" Sadao glances down to the smart kid who stares forward at Naruto's team. "Are you guys taking this bothersome exam, too?"

Naruto scoffs. "Oh, it's the idiot trio."

"Naruto, they're not mirrors." Sadao says.

Naruto's mouth drops in shock and betrayal.

"Sasuke is mine, Bleh!" Ino continues shouting.

"Yahoo, I found you! My, my, everybody's here." Kiba cheers as he practically runs to the group.

"H-Hello..." Hinata mutters standing nearby with Shino.

"You guys, too?! Man." Naruto asks.

"Ha! I see. This means all twelve Genin rookies are taking the Exam, eh...!"

"Yes, I'm unfortunately having to deal with you lot. Though shall we not forget the other Genin, of team Uchiha." Ju Ichi says crouched down stretching.

"So make that fifteen."

"Though I do wonder how far we can go in the exam, eh Sasuke, Ju Ichi?"

Sasuke scoffs. "Humph. You're mighty confident, Eijiro."

"Considering we just completed our second A-Rank I feel like I should have the right to. We won't lose to you guys."

"Shut Up! I don't know about Sasuke, but I sure as hell won't lose to the likes of you!" Naruto shouts.

"Hey, you guys! You should maybe be a little quieter. You guys are the "rookie fifteen" fresh out of the Academy, right? Carrying on like that with cute faces... man. This isn't a field trip." A boy approaches the group from the side, Sadao who'd remain just outside the group by Jouta eyes him curiously.