Chapter Eight: High Horse

A nice beautiful day in the leaf.... no major fights...

"Why is it so boring here?" Hikaru groaned in annoyance walking alongside Karin.

"Maybe, it's because we haven't taken a mission in a few days."

"Correction. We haven't cleaned up Naruto's messes."

Before the pair could continue any further the sound of a child screaming overtook the area.

Hikaru sighs. "I don't want to know." The pair without meaning to round the corner and see Naruto with Konohamaru, his friends as well as Sakura who turns with a frightening expression. "Nope." He simply turns away as the others run by. Until a crash is heard. He, rolling his eyes, walks back around the corner seeing four people standing there.

"That hurt..." A boy in all black mutters looking down on the child.

Kakashi is seen filling the reports as all the other teams are either relaxing or finishing up training as the sensei's all watching a bird in the sky. Naruto watches Konohamaru being held by his scarf.

"Konohamaru!" Narjto shouts.

"That hurt, little punk!" The older boy says a bit louder.

"Stop That. You'll get yelled at later!" A blonde girl shouts at the hooded male.

"Honestly. Your temper will be the end of you." Another white haired pre-teen says his head in his palm.

"You wanna say that again Fushi." The older male speaks to the white haired kid.

Fushi scoffs. "Whatever."

"Let's play with them before the strict two come around."

"Let go!" Konohamaru struggles in the elder kids hand.

"You're a pretty lively little punk." Naruto begins to run towards the boy when he moves his hands and Naruto falls on his butt.

"What was that?" Naruto wonders.

"Leaf Village Genin are weaker than I thought."

Konohamaru struggles a bit more. "I-It hurts..."

"You're ticking me off. And I don't like runts." The girl and the two other boys simply sigh and shake their heads.

Fushi turns away from the others. "It's not on me."

The male goes to throw a hand when a rock hits his hand and a second grazes his cheek leaving a cut.

"Huh?"

Everyone hears a tapping and a whistling. They turn to a nearby tree to see Sasuke and Sadao.

Sasuke scoffs. "What do you think you're doing?"

Sadao grins. "In someone else's village no less."

Sakura looks up at the Uchiha pair smiling. "Sasuke, Sadao."

"Tch. Another set of punks to tick me off." The black clothed lad mutters feeling the cut on his cheek.

Sadao stops leaning against the tree. "So, Mr. Make up. Explain to me why there's Sand Shinobi in the Leaf. Either that or get lost."

"Hey, why don't you come down here, punk!"

Sadao rolls his eyes. "Is "punk" the only word you know? Honestly. I don't normally engage in a battle of wits against someone without a weapon." The other three Sand Shinobi smirk or chuckle as does Sasuke. "Besides. I see no reason for an actual... Well, it wouldn't be much of a fight now would it... well a fight nonetheless to take place. Just take that taped creature, your friends and leave."