Chapter 31: Vena Cava

Sadao stands alone looks down at the tombstone his older brother resting beneath the ground. He looks up staring out into the sunset as his eyes slowly morph into the Sharingan before they start spinning rapidly transforming into the Mangekyo, As he teleports on top of the Hokage faces he stands on the head of the Fourth Hokage as he looks out over the village as he watches the sun go down. He looks down at The Hokage Mansion. He imagines how the conversation with Naruto went as he lays down on the head and closes his eyes.

"Even in the deaths of Lord Jiraiya, and Ituo, new lives are bound with Kurenai holding Asuma's kid and now Shizune and Noda are somehow together. I guess there really is Life in Death." He mutters.

A few days since Naruto left to train in Toad Sage Jutsu. Sadao stands in a training field, in his mind there's no doubt Naruto hasn't been slacking and neither has he or his friends. Today's walk home is a pain for Sadaobut it's only because of today's training with team Six.

Flashback.

I stand across from Ju Ichi and Eijiro as Karin stands behind me with Anzu and Shiroi in front of them.

Sadao: So, what's the training we'll be doing today, guys?

Ju Ichi: A sparring match.

Sadao: A sparring match?

Eijiro: You against me and Ju Ichi. And A female triple threat. Karin vs. Anzu vs. Shiroi.

Sadao: Question.

Eijiro: Yeah?

Sadao: What restrictions are we having in this match?

Ju Ichi: No Mangekyo Sharingan, No Sage Mode either.

Sadao: And regular Sharingan?

Eijiro: No Genjutsu,

Sadao: Okay. Same rules apply with them too?

Shiroi: Yup.

Ju Ichi: We'll go first.

Sadao: Alright.

Eijiro and Ju Ichi jump back while the girls jump off to the side as I activate my Sharingan watching the pair when Eijiro runs forward trying to use his Lee like speed against me forcing me quickly into a defensive stance as I dodge and block his attacks weaving signs to quickly for him to notice as I finish I kick Eijiro in the stomach before jumping backwards avoiding an attack from Ju Ichi with a sword as a Kunai comes flying my way I throw my own Kunai with an explosive tag on it causing smoke to to pop up in front of me blocking Ju Ichi and Eijiro from seeing me.

Sadao: Fire Style. Fire Ball Jutsu!

The fire ball burst through the smoke as I land on the ground performing more hand signs. And preparing another Jutsu.

Sadao: Wind Style! Breakthrough!

I fire a large gust of wind increasing the power of my fire ball as Eijiro uses a Water Style to stall my attack as Ju Ichi opens a scroll and a torrent of water floods forward stopping the fireball as I draw my sword and run forward only being blocked by Ju Ichi using a sword of his own. I duel with Ju Ichi for a bit until Eijiro interferes and forces me to back away. While I do this I easily take note of Ju Ichi weaving hand seals I very quickly leap into the air barely avoiding Eijiro attempting to counter Ju Ichi.

Ju Ichi: Air bullets!

I use my Sharingan to ascertain quickly where every attack is targeting to finesse my way through them as I land I place my hand on the ground and push up with it countering Eijiro kicking him away as I plant my shoes agains the edge of Ju Ichi's sword and using my chakra jump off his blade pushing him back when I land behind Eijiro who twists around forcing me to block as I barely get my forearms up in time as I go flying to the side I recover quickly with a hand stand as I duck under a second kick and catching a third in quick order before jumping up and countering Ju Ichi behind me as I kick him away and flipping over Eijiro throwing him towards the nearby trees I turn and dash for Ju Ichi who counters by summoning his clones with their weapons I defeat the scythe Clone first before using the scythe to kill the sword clone followed by wrapping the ball and chain around the weaponless Ju Ichi's neck and and kicking that Ju Ichi back taking down both when Eijiro nearly blitz's me and I barely draw my Kunai in time when it's cut clean in two. I draw a second Kunai to block Ju Ichi when that one is also cut in half in a breeze as the pair approach their blades cutting through any weapon I use until they thrust their swords forward and I raise my hands in defeat to the pair.