Chapter 34: Konoha Über Alles

Days after Pain's assault. Sadao stands in front of Team Six, Anzu, Noda, and Anko, the group all celebrating their surviving What is probably the darkest day in Konoha's history.

"Hey, did you hear?" Shikamaru says walking up to the group, as they help around the city with repairs.

"Hear what?"

"Apparently some guy named Danzo was named as temporary Sixth Hokage."

Sadao's eyes widen as he instinctively activates his Mangekyo and suddenly teleports surprising everybody, he stands knife drawn behind a man with a mask watching him and the others.

"Care to explain why your watching us." He mutters quietly, the blade held to the man's throat.

"Lord Danzo was right,you are more perceptive than most."

"Tell this to your Danzo dipshit. if dares go near my family or Naruto, he will be brought down by my generation, and swiftly."

"Is that a threat to the Hokage?"

"It's a threat to scumbag. Not the Hokage. Actually, I'll deliver it myself."

He moves his arm slightly the  blade slicing the man's throat as he teleports again as Karin senses him jumping around killing multiple individuals that have been watching them for a while now.

"Where'd he go?" Shikamaru asks.

Karin sighs. "Taking care of some business." He teleports back out of breath and with a few new scratches as the only one to notice the red on his hand is Anko but she decides not to mention it.

"Whatever. That man can burn for all I care." Sadao mutters answering Shikamaru.

Karin nods. "Yeah."

Shikamaru tilts his head confused. "Okay?"

He walks away as Ju Ichi eyes Sadao down as he places a hand on Shiroi's shoulder when the three of them jump to the side avoiding Kunai as Anzu protects Anko as Sadao activates his Susano to block the Kunai sent flying his way as they explode upon contact. Sadao looks around seeing many root Shinobi surrounding him and Anzu as Karin and the others stand by Anzu while Karin stands behind Sadao.

"They must've really wanted to capture you two." Noda says standing between the pair of siblings.

"Yeah. And I have no doubt as to why."

"Sadao Uchiha. For your father's transgressions against the leaf you, Noda Isao, and Anzu Uchiha are under arrest per Lord Danzo's order."

Sadao glares at them his Sharingan activating. "I'm giving you one warning. Back off or I will kill all of you." The root ninja attempt to make a move on Anzu and the others when their blocked by another Susano protecting Anko and team Six courtesy of Anzu. "I warned you."

He suddenly appears behind the group of in front of him as his Susano reforms with several arms impaling each and every one of them when they move on Karin she turns punching one so hard his head goes flying off before a group of them burst into white flames before teleporting miles into the air and falling to the ground and turning to ash upon impact when they turn and see another group of Root ninja as Sadao stares them all down.

"Relay this message to Danzo. What the father does doesn't pass to the kids. And if he attempts to come after my family or friends, I personally will meet him face to face. Now scram!"

They all start running while a few stay behind and dash for Anko when he appears in front of one and impales them through the head as Ju Ichi and the others join. Eijiro uses his knife to stab into ones eye and Ju Ichi through ones neck with a sword and Shiroi with a kunai through one of their hearts as Anzu tears through three of them with her scythe. Noda uses a lightning blade to kill another. Sadao suddenly jumps away heading towards the opening of the village. Upon arriving he smiles as he spots two of his old friends.