Ashton- He Hits You

hey guys 🙈 i finally finished one of the many imagines that i have in store for you all. i know it took me forever to update but ive been so busy getting ready for school and shit like that so yeah heres a imagine that was requested by @5secondsof_1D

request: "ash comes home drunk from partying about the album and we end up fighting and he then hits me and i leave to lukes house and tell him about it and in the morning ash tries to get me back"

i hope you like it babe 💘

••••

| Your P.O.V |

It was two o'clock in the morning and I was waiting impatiently for Ashton to get home. Lately he's been coming home late and it has me really worried. I understand that he wants to celebrate the new album with the rest of the lads but he should stop coming home so late. I heard a shuffle behind the door and then I see Ashton stumblimg in the room. "Ash." I said calmly. "What?" He replied annoyed. "Okay. Don't give me the damn atittude because you're the one who's always coming home late and drunk everynight." I said starting to get mad. "Oh shut up, (Y/n)! I can do whatever I want and you can't tell me what to do." At this point I was fuming with rage and exclaimed, "You can't just come home every damn night like this, Ashto-" I felt my face go to the side quickly and pieced it together that Ashton just slapped me. I slowly turned my head to look him in the eye and noticed his entire mood change when he saw the look on my face. "(Y/n), I'm so sorry! I-" "Out." I cut him off as I gently placed my hand on my burning cheek. "I didn't mean to! I'm so sorr-" "Ashton, I said out now!" I raised my voice as tears brimmed my eyes. He just stood there standing still. "Whatever, Ashton. We're over." I said as I threw some random clothes into a bag and left to Luke's house. When I arrived at his house I walked up to the door and knocked on it once. A few seconds later, a tired looking Luke opened up and looked at me surprised. "(Y/n)! What the hell happened?!" "Ash and I got in a fight and he hit me." I mumbled looking down. "He what?!" "He slapped me, Luke." "What the hell got into him?" Luke asked, mostly to himself as he pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and let the tears fall. "I don't know. I broke up with him but I still love him." I sobbed. Luke sighed before letting go of the hug and bringing me fully in the house. "Well I know for a fact that you're not going back to the house so you can stay here." He said as he sat down on his couch. "Thanks, Luke." I smiled slightly. "You're welcome, (Y/n). Now if you don't mind, I'm going back to sleep. You can sleep in the guest room." "Alright. Goodnight." "Night, (Y/n)." He said and he walked to his room. I grabbed my phone and noticed that I had seven missed calls and twelve messages all from Ashton. I ignored them all and went to go to sleep in the guest room.

| Next Morning |

I woke up to hearing people talking. I got up quietly and walked to the door. "Please, Luke. I just want to talk to her!" "Listen, Ashton. You're my best friend and I love you but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. I'm pretty sure (Y/n) doesn't want to see you right now after what happened." I walked down the stairs and cleared my throat. Ashton looked up and Luke turned around and rolled his eyes at me playfully. "I'm gonna to the store so... bye!" Luke said as he dashed out the house leaving me and Ashton in the living room. "Ash-" "(Y/n), just please let me explain." I sighed before saying, "You have one minute, Ashton." "Thank you." He breathed out. "Okay so I know that I came home drunk and I know that I argued with you and slapped you and I'm so damn sorry! I wish I could take it back but I know you hate me and yeah..." He trailed off as he looked down and a tear fell from his face. "Oh, Ashton." I said as I walked over to him and hugged him. He nuzzled his face in my hair and started sobbing. "You hate me don't you?" He asked muffled. "No. I don't hate you. I love you." I said as I rubbed his back. "How in the hell do you still love me after what I did?" He asked as he pulled away from the hug and sniffled. "I just never stopped." I said as I leaned in and kissed him. "God, I love you so fucking much." He mumbled against my lips.

••••

SO YEAH THERE IT IZ

(4 minutes later)

yeah it took me 4 minutes to make myself a bowl of froot loops

juDGE mE

anywAYS

YEAH

i hope you all liked this pref and i will update soon bc i have a ton more that i need to finish so yeah

please comment and vote?

ily all 💘

ps: WHY WONT 5SOS AND D FOLLOW ME ALREADY BOB DAMMIT

okay...

peace, babes

-cristina