Ziall- "I Love You, Baby" (AU)

Hi guys 😊 i made a ziall imagine for you guys so i hope that you enjoy it x

••••

It was a Friday night and Niall and Zayn were going to watch a movie. Zayn was waiting for Niall to get out of the shower. Meanwhile in the shower, Niall was washing his hair, being careful with his cat ears. Yes. You heard right. He has cat ears. Niall is a cat hybrid. Explains why he's so cuddly all the time. He turned the faucet off and dried himself off. He dried his hair and fluffed it up a bit more so his ears could be hidden underneath it. Even though he can control his ears, he hides them in his hair because he hasn't quite told Zayn about his secret yet. When Niall wants to let them free he just lets them poke out of his hair. Niall put a pair of sweatpants and decided just not to put a shirt on. What's the point anyways? As he walked downstairs he saw Zayn laying down on the couch. Niall cleared his throat and Zayn turned around looking at Niall. He was also admiring Niall's abs. Zayn had a crush on the hybrid and doesn't know that Niall has mutual feelings for him. Niall smiled and layed down in the seat next to Zayn. "What do you want to watch, Ni?" Zayn asks as he puts his arms around Niall's shoulder. "I really don't care." Niall said as he rested his head on Zayn's lap. Zayn chuckled while saying, "You suck." Nialls also chuckled while saying, "Whatever." Zayn ran his fingers through Niall's soft hair once and Niall jumped. Zayn got startled and exclaimed loudly, "Niall! What the hell?!" Niall's eyes grew watery because the fact that he hadn't told Zayn his secret yet and because Zayn has never yelled at him like that. "Niall! Wait! I didn't mean to!" Zayn yelled as he watched Niall run up the stairs and slam his room door shut. "What have I done?" Zayn muttered to himself. He figured Niall needed a few minutes to cool off before he would go upstairs. Ten minutes later, Zayn quietly walked up the stairs and knocked on Niall's door. "Come in." He heard Niall say weakly. He opened the door cautiously and stepped in the room. The sight in front of him broke his heart. Niall was laying down in bed, wrapped in his blanket, with tears streaming down his angelic face. "Oh, Niall. I'm so sorry." Zayn whispered as he walked to the bed and wrapped his arms around Niall. The blue-eyed lad slowly hugged Zayn back, and sniffled. "Niall?" "Hhhmm?" Niall hummed, not trusting his voice. "Why did you jump?" Niall sucked in a breath and said, "You yelled at me..." Zayn lifted Niall's chin and looked him in the eye and said, "And I'm very sorry. I did'nt mean to but you jumped before I yelled, baby." Zayn said. It was never wrong for them to call eachother baby because ever since they were little, they called eachother that. "Umm... Okay. I'll tell you know because if I don't, I'll never come out with it." Niall said nervously. Zayn sat up and nodded, letting Niall know to continue with what he was saying. "I'm... I'm a hybrid." Niall mumbled looking down as a tear escaped his oceanic eye. He did'nt want to look up and see a disgusted look on Zayn's face but he looked anyway. He met Zayn's eyes and suddenly felt lips on his. He stood in his spot, frozen. After a few seconds Niall kissed back. It was a sweet kiss, full of all the feelings that were hidden. He slowly snaked his hands around Zayn's neck and continued kissing Zayn. "That just makes me love you even more." Zayn mumbled against Niall's lips. Niall pulled away from the kiss and looked at Zayn shocked. "You... You love me?" Zayn looked down and said under his breath, "Yeah. I always have." As soon as Niall heard those words, he pulled Zayn in or another kiss and said, "I love you too, baby." He felt Zayn smile agaisnt his lips and thought, 'I waited so long for this, and it's actually happened.'

••••

so i wrote this on my phone so please dont mind any grammar mistakes if there are any. i'll correct them later on. ilyasm 💕 x

-cristina◡̈