Louis- Scares & Tickles

Hey, babes. x hope you all enjoy this Louis Imagine. 😘

••••

Louis and you have been dating for year now and it's been the time of your life! You were in the living room of the flat you shared with him when you hear footsteps coming down the stairs. You decided you would scare Louis unexpectedly and quickly hid behind the couch. Louis was about to turn the corner when you screamed loudly and jumped on him. He screamed and you slid off his back and faced him with a smirk playing on your lips. He looked at you wide-eyed while panting from the scare and asked, "What in the bloody hell did you do that for?!" "Cause I wanted to scare you." You replied as you walked over to the counter in the kitchen, grabbing an apple in the process. He glared at you and then warningly said, "Well, I'm going to get you back good, Love." You looked at him and ran for your life. "Revenge!!" He yelled as he chased you up the stairs tackling you. You tried squirming your way out of his grip but he was too strong. "Louis! Please let me go. I promise I won't do it again!" You said trying to push him off. He huffed and said, "Fine! But I got my eye on you." He said doing the 'I'm watching you' look. "Oka-" You were cut off by Louis' fingers tickling your stomach. "Ahhhhh! L-Louis stop! Ahahahahah! Lou! Stop it. Please!" You yelled as you laughed uncontrollably. He smiled as you laughed and replied, "Never! You have to say that I'm the bet boyfriend you've ever had in your life!" "O-okay. You're the best boyfriend I've ever had in my life!" You said in one quick breath. He stopped tickling you and you sighed in relief. "Gosh, Lou! Don't do that! You know how ticklish I am." He smiled innocently and walked downstairs. "I love you!" He yelled from the kitchen. You walked downstairs and walked over to him. You hugged him from behind and said, "And I love you."

••••

😁😁😁😁😁 *fangirl squeals* lol anyways... I'm eating rice... 🍚

Pardon my randomness lol xx

-cristina◡̈