Malum- Punk Crushes (AU)

hey guys 😁 okay so this is how the idea for this preference was made

so me and my best friend were looking at my 5sos pictures and she saw a punk malum pic that i have and she was like: oo you should make a preference out of that

and i was like ooo okay but what?

and then she gave me the idea 😊

so yeah i hope you all enjoy it ❤️

••••

| Calum's P.O.V |

I was currently just taking a walk downtown. It was literally so empty excluding the ocassional person walking by. It was about six o'clock and the sun was setting so thats probably why. I was looking at my feet when I bumped into somebody. "Oh shit. Sorry, bro." I apologized as I looked up and made eye contact with the person. He seemed so familiar... and then it clicked. "Michael?" I asked shocked. You see, me and Mikey were best friends back in middle school but then we just lost contact. I also always had a little crush on him and now that I see him again, those feelings are definitely back. "Oh my god. Calum?!" "Yeah!" I said. "Dude! I haven't seen you in like seven years! What's been up with you?" Mikey asked. "I know. It's been too long." "So I see you've got some tattoos." Michael stated smirking. I smirked back and replied, "I could say the same thing to you. I guess I just decided to get a bunch of them." I said. "Well, care to tell me what they mean?" Michael asked. We started walking along side eachother and talked about our interests and tattoo meanings. One of his tattoos really caught my eye though. "Hey, Mikey? What does that one mean?" I asked as I pointed to it. I saw him blush and it was the most adorable thing in the world. "Um. Please don't freak out when I tell you." He begged. I nodded and he pulled up his jacket sleeve so I could see it a little better. He took a deep breath and said, "Okay. Like I said don't freak out. So the two pinky fingers that are locked mean friendship. So I got that to represent our friendship and then the broken heart in the back was kind of... Um... I kind of had feelings for you when we were younger and I still do but then I thought that I would never see eachother again and here we are talking and yeah..." He trailed off. I was pretty shocked to hear that he had liked me back when we were younger. I mean I would have never thought of it in a million years that he would like me back. "That's cute, Mikey." I smilled as I poked his cheek. "Who would have guessed that we were both gay?" I asked chuckling. Michael chocked on his own spit and I started giggling. "You okay?" "Yeah but you're gay?!" "Sshhh, Michael! Geez. Your loudness never changed, didn't it? And yes I'm gay. Always have been." I said as I shrugged my shoulders and played with my ear piercing. "Wow..." He breathed. "Mikey, I need to tell you something." I said as I wrapped my arm around his waist and he wrapped his around my shoulder. "Okay. So when we were younger I kind of... I always had a crush on you and I still do." I mumbled quickly. I noticed Michael stopped walking and looked at me. I turned to face him and all of a sudden felt his soft, perfect lips on mine. His arms slithered around my waist and he pulled me closer by the belt loops of my pants. I slowly wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back. He pulled away and we looked at eachother and smiled widely. "You're so damn cute, Calum." He said as he squished my face. I blushed and he literally screamed, "Oh my God, Calum! I've never seen you blush in my entire life and it's so cute! Aww!" He said as he grabbed my face and saw the faded pink tint that blanketed across my cheeks. I swatted his hands away and he smirked at me. "I have a serious question." Michael said out of nowhere as he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers. I smiled to myself and nodded for him to continue. He stopped me and grabbed my shoulders so that I could face him. He looked me in the eye and then slowly asked me, "Will you please be my boyfriend?"

(A/N: IM SCREAMING THIS IS SO CUTE)

He looked really nervous and if you didn't know any better you would think that he would be confident because of his appearence but that's a whole different story. I smirked at him and leaned in to kiss him. "Does. That answer your. Question?" I mumbled against his lips in between kisses. He pulled away for a second and smiled while saying, "Yeah." I smiled back and leaned in for yet another sweet kiss.

••••

so yeah guys that was the imagine :)

tell me what you think?

if anybody wants to make a request you can comment here or message me

also tell me a little bit about yourself such as

-eye color

-hair color

-something that you like

-5sos or 1d

-fav boy

-etc

you can tell me whatever you want so yeah

my bestfriend deserves the credit for this pref

and also THANKS SO MUCH FOR 7K REads

i lub you all

-cristina◡̈