Liam- Bestfriend Love (AU)

You were all alone watching T.V. at your house. Suddenly you heard the door knock. "Coming!" You yelled lazily. You rolled of the couch and crawled to your door. When you got to the door you stood up. You opened the door to see your bestfriend, Liam with a smile on his face, holding a bunch of flowers and Disney films. "Hi, (Y/n)!" He said loudly. "Hi." You said with a smile. He gave you the flowers and movies and you put the flowers in a vase in the kitchen. He gave you a hug and asweet kiss on the cheek. You hugged him back ofcourse, but you had to get on your tippy toes because you were a little shorter than him. "Aww! You're so short!" He said. You giggled. You have a massive crush on him and whenever he hugged or kissed you, you would start blushing. You turned around immediately after the hug so he wouldn't see your face. "No kiss for me?" He whined. You smiled to yourself, turned around, & kissed his cheek. He smiled and said, "Thank you!" After that he plopped down on the couch. You plopped down next to Liam and accidentally made him fall of the edge of the couch. You started laughing like crazy and so did he. You were laughing so much that you didn't realize Liam was getting up from the floor and getting ready to tickle you. You got up as fast as you could and ran. He chased you all around the house until he tackled you to the floor. He started tickling you like crazy and you started laughing a lot. It got to the point were you started crying because of laughing so hard. "Stop! Liam!! Stop it!" He finnaly stopped, helped you up, and gave you a bone crushing hug, which hurt your stomach even more. You smacked him in the back of head and he stopped hugging you. He ran away with a evil laugh and plopped down on the couch again. "Which movie do you want to watch first?" He asked as you sat down next to him. "I don't know. How about Wall- E?" You said. "Okay!" He screamed. You just rolled your eyes. He can be so weird sometimes. But he was your bestfriend and you decided to put up with him in the first place. You guys watched Disney movies until you fell alsleep on Liam's shoulder. He didn't want to wake you up so he took the remote, shut the tv off, and went to sleep. What you didn't know was that Liam had a crush on you too. He always did and was lucky enough to become your bestfriend. When it was finally morning you both woke up. He woke up first and yawned loudly which caused you to wake up. He looked at you and smiled. "Morning." He said with an adorable morning voice. "Goodmorning." You said smiling. You were so into talking to him that you didn't realize the position you were in. Your head was resting on his chest and his arms were wrapped around your waist. You started to blush & tried to hide your face with your hair but it failed. "Aww! Are you blushing?!" He asked pushing your hair away from your face. "Maybe." You mumbled looking away. "Aww! Why are you blushing?!" He said shaking your shoulders. "Uhhh. No reason." "Oh c'mon! There has to be a reason to why you are blushing!" He said. "Because we fell asleep together." You mumbled. "What?" He asked. You finally decided to tell him the truth. "Ugghh. Because we fell asleep together and I like you a lot." You said covering your face with your hands. "You like me?" He asked shocked. "Yes." You said slightly smiling. He smirked then said, "I like you too, (Y/n)." "You do?" You asked completely suprised. "Ever since we met." He said stroking your cheek gently with his thumb. He then leaned in and kissed you. You obvioulsly kissed him back. After you both pulled away he asked, "(Y/n), will you please be my girlfriend?" "You don't even know how long I've waited to hear those words." You said smiling and kissed him again. And that was the start of an everlasting relationship.

••••

i hope you all liked it. I just wanted to say thanks for 70 reads but i would appreciate if my readers would vote. I have 70 reads and only 6 votes so please vote and comment what you think so far and request if you want

thanks guys!

-cristina◡̈